Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently I asked Joan to make 4 harness vests for the kids. The boys and girls could have different colors or prints, I just wanted them to go together.

Well, she chose a gorgeous brocade (spelling?) fabric! It's so pretty, I can't even explain it. And I'm sure you can't tell by the pictures. Oh, and they each have matching leashes too!!! :aktion033: The boys are in a gold/brown with a touch of purple in it. And the girls are pink/lavender. Both are just breathtaking in my opinion. :blush:

Here they are, I hope you can see them pretty good...

View attachment 94167

View attachment 94168

View attachment 94169

View attachment 94170

View attachment 94171

oh, I just had to throw this one in...they're such posers :innocent:
View attachment 94172

oh, and guess what. She charged me $12.50 each! :chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Those are great! Very beautiful. Guess I'll have to write her again-- she has never responded to my communication that I sent before she had all the issues that caused her to be on hiatus, and I'd love to use her!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Beautiful team!! You will definitely be turning heads on the streets. These vests look so stylish and comfy, and at an unbeatable price!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Gosh Pat - I think your foursome is ready to attend the Royal Wedding -- they look so amazing in their harness outfits. I have a brocade and fake black fur hairband thing that I wear for cross country skiing. It's so much fun throwing in a little dazzle. :chili::chili: Just love those pix of all your lovies. :wub::wub: :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Those are gorgeous Pat! They remind of me of some of the Susan Lanci harness vests I looked at recently. Joan has much better prices. I have her bookmarked but haven't ordered anything, yet. Love the pics of your gang..:wub:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
They are adorable!!! Your babies and the harnesses!! :wub:

I sew a lot of Bibu's clothes myself and I try to make them as hip as possible ;) I just asked Phatmolly to make Bibu a crate bedding set and I'm going to pick out the fabric tomorrow! I'm sure I would be able to sew it myself but her sets are just so adorable and inexpensive that I have to have her do it! She is such a sweet lady too.

She won't be able to start any new projects until mid-march because she's in the process of moving now but she will always answer your e-mails. However, i'm so excited to see how the bedding set will turn out. :chili: I'll post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
That shade is really flattering on Tink!
And your Malts all look amazing, of course!
Nice matching set of harnesses!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Love them -Joan is the best. She has such a great eye for fabric and design. I've always been thrilled with everything she's made for me. I know her health issues have really brought her down lately, but she tells me that sewing all these clothes is what keeps her going and cheers her up. She is such a lovely person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts