Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody watch this show?? HAHAHA I am watching I love the 80's Strikes back! I love the little cute pale guy with the black hair, and the other one that wears the glasses and has a lisp! I love sarcastic humor! HAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by Brit'sMom@Mar 28 2005, 05:19 PM
Does anybody watch this show?? HAHAHA I am watching I love the 80's Strikes back!  I love the little cute pale guy with the black hair, and the other one that wears the glasses and has a lisp!  I love sarcastic humor! HAHAHAHA!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46994
[/QUOTE]

I havent heard of it, what channel and what day and time does it come out ? your not confusing it with that 70's show right?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
There is such thing as the 80's show. It's not as popular as the 70's show. I don't think I'd ever like the 80's show. I absolutely hated the 80's style! I couldn't stand alot of the 80's comeback!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Are you talking about the show that's on either MTV or VH1?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Brit'sMom@Mar 28 2005, 08:19 PM
Does anybody watch this show?? HAHAHA I am watching I love the 80's Strikes back!  I love the little cute pale guy with the black hair, and the other one that wears the glasses and has a lisp!  I love sarcastic humor! HAHAHAHA!
[/QUOTE]
Do you know that song "1985"? My kids love it...they think it's about me.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Brit'sMom@Mar 28 2005, 08:19 PM
[/QUOTE]

How my gosh me too!!!!!! I love the black hair guy!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Brit's mom is talking about VH1's series called "I Love the 70's, 80's, and 90's." (Not to be confused with "That 70's Show.") Every year is one hour long, and celebrities make witty comments and talk about memorable things from that time, such as fads, movies, news, etc.

It's a really fun little show, and totally addicting. I bet I've seen every episode at least 3 or 4 times, no joke. One time last summer, I watched a 10 hour marathon.

Brit's mom, I think you're thinking of Michael Ian Black or Hal Sparks or Mo Rocca. All three are totally funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts