...and often nice

...because she was my baby

...and he became mine

...because they snuggle

...and lastly because they love me

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Agnes - I love them too after those photos. :wub::wub: How adorable and the captions said it all. I really wanted to reach into the computer and give them hugs.:) I especially loved the one of them snuggling together.:cloud9: Aren't we so lucky to have such :heart: in our lives? Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
This pic thread is so beautiful. Your photos and captions just melted my heart. ♥ This is what having furbabies is all about....really enjoyed your darling photos!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aww thank you :) I love it when they snuggle together because it's rare ;) usually they're both running about or sleeping in their own spots
I think everyone's malts are so lovable ... they all have the gift of laughter and can make anyone giggle with their quirky habits and personalities (as seen on SM!)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hewwoo dis is max .. and this is minnie ..

we want to dank eweryone for da wonderful comments :) mommy is busy weading bio and chem chapters for her classes dis week :( we dink dat she felt bad so brought us some yummy giant fwlossies .. we were befuzzled at first but got da hang of chewing them and now we wove them soo much
we wish she could have pwayed wit us more but we understand ... dere is awlays tomorrow!

we hope eweryone has a pawful week :D

luwve
Max and Minnie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts