Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom just called me and she asked me if i woudl be interested in getting another maltese (female) her friends daughter who has 3 kids and 4 dogs her husband told her she has to get rid of all 4 dogs because she can't seem to control them and the kids and take care of the house ( how mean) any way they were going to take the dogs to a rescue and my mom told her friend to tell her daughter in law that we would be interested which i would i dont know much about her maltese i know she is alittle smaller than maxi other than that i dont know specifics when my mom gets back frm florida she is going to find out the information atleast this girl will know her baby will be in good hands if this all comes to play. Like i have said i take care of maxi with all my love and he is treated like a prince so i am notgetting my hopes up but starting january i will not be working in the city anymore so i will have much more time ill keep ya all posted

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WOW. But make sure Maxi wants a sister. Sometimes I wonder if Cloud ever cared to have a sister or not. They play so rough! lol. I can tell they both want to be the "alpha." Even though Noriko's a third his size.
girl! HAHA. Take Care!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 3 2004, 01:09 PM
WOW.  But make sure Maxi wants a sister.  Sometimes I wonder if Cloud ever cared to have a sister or not.  They play so rough!  lol.  I can tell they both want to be the "alpha."  Even though Noriko's a third his size. 
girl!  HAHA.  Take Care!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20113
[/QUOTE]

Yeah i was thinking about that when he plays with his best friend diggy he tries to be the alpha i would see how they mesh

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hopelly works out for you and I'm sure Maxi would love a lil sister

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! Hope it works out. Keep us posted. I'm very interested in 2nd Maltese right now.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
how exciting...i hope it works out

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've thought about getting Abby a little play mate too.... if she had a friend then at least I would be assured that she wouldn't be lonely during the day while I am at work......

But right now I don't think I could handle it financially. I was thinking I would wait until Abby is spayed (should be January next year) etc adn see how I go... if by mid year things are looking okay, I might get her a little friend!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Sunshine@Dec 6 2004, 09:43 PM
I've thought about getting Abby a little play mate too.... if she had a friend then at least I would be assured that she wouldn't be lonely during the day while I am at work......

But right now I don't think I could handle it financially. I was thinking I would wait until Abby is spayed (should be January next year) etc adn see how I go... if by mid year things are looking okay, I might get her a little friend!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20716
[/QUOTE]

If I get my raise I'm going to start saving for another puppy. So maybe this time next year or in the spring 2006.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Dec 7 2004, 08:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sunshine
@Dec 6 2004, 09:43 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20716
If I get my raise I'm going to start saving for another puppy. So maybe this time next year or in the spring 2006.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20784
[/B][/QUOTE]
Awww, I sure hope you do get that raise! These lil' babies are so sweet! We want to get another little one for Caesar but have to wait until we have a house, my husband told me he also would like some human kids someday! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts