Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
sorry I dont have a boy maltese but wanted to say she is so cute. My beagel would love her. He is obsessed with little white fluffs now. lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
TYLER: I'm first, I'm first. PICK ME!! :chili::chili:Darn I can't get mom to load a picture of me fast enough. Grrrrrrr. I'll be back!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Tyler: I was thinking about Matilda and I doing a little monkey business, if you know what I mean. :w00t:

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Matilda you are so pretty I bet you will have 30 boyfriends in no time.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You are so cute in that little outfit, everyone wants to be your boyfriend!!! Pick seven, one for each day of the week!!! If they don't live up to your standards, chuck them and add a new one~~~This is a new age Matilda!!!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are so cute in that little outfit, everyone wants to be your boyfriend!!! Pick seven, one for each day of the week!!! If they don't live up to your standards, chuck them and add a new one~~~This is a new age Matilda!!!:HistericalSmiley:

SEVEN YOU SAY:blink: NO NO NO I'M GOING FOR ONE A DAY:LOL::clap::yahoo:

·
Registered
469 Posts
:thumbsup: Girls Rule! You are too cute Matilda. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts