Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a quilt, hopefully for my "Secret Santa" buddy (if she’s a girl) - if not, the quilt will go to raffle for the rescue (hopefully via Deb).

Would you please help me decide if I should use the dark pink or the light pink - I leaning towards the dark . . .

I washed the material and haven’t ironed it, hence the wrinkles.

Thank you for the assistance!

Allie

·
Registered
216 Posts
Either would be beautiful but I would go with the dark personally. Would love to see pics when it is finished

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Gee - makes me wish Tyler was Tylerina. :innocent: It's beautiful. I think I like the dark pink too especially with a white Malt's hair. Beautiful quilt idea. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
It's gorgeous and either would look great, but I agree that the dark pink stands out more. :) Can't wait to see it finished.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
The darker pink........so pretty!!! Tylerina would just love it!!! Reconsider the gender.....LOL!!! Sue, you crack me up!!!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Dark pink, I use to quilt years ago, I know the time and work involved, it's adorable,:wub: some little girl fluff is going to be very blessed by your quilt

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMGoodness, allow me to clarify, I did not quilt that material with the dragonflies - I am simply going to put the pink backing on with ribbon trim.

I have ZERO talent in the craft dept. - I wish that I did, I respect and admire those who do, but me, I have nada!

You see, I couldn't even decide on the color of pink without your help . . .

With that said, yes, dark pink it’ll be.

Thanks for all the help!

Allie

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi,
The quilt is gorgeous, I have a question are the designs appliqued on? Also what type of material is the top?

Reason I ask I'd love to find some material like it.:wub:

Linda

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love the dark and the light! I think either would go beautifully - that fabric looks so soft and cuddly I dint even notice the color difference at first!

Sue - do you think Tylerina would share duh a beautiful blanket with her dear friend Hunterette? :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts