Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I never heard of something so stupid in my life.
You did the right thing by reporting it! Some people can be nasty online... as I have witnessed myself with another matter (I will not mention it.. causes it always creates problems). I guess they are jealous of you!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Unfortunately, it takes all kinds.
I'm sure this person is just plain miserable and mean-spirited. Don't waste any more of your positive energy giving the wretch another thought.

Your Dogster page is wonderful, and I gave Flurry a couple of bones. Flurry is truly lucky to have such a loving mom!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jan 25 2005, 05:46 PM
I've never been to dogster.  Maybe I'll check it out.  I think its GREAT that you've made some friends there.  Long ago I made a friend on a bichon board and we exchanged Christmas cards and photos for a many years.  Don't let one person get you upset.  There are some people who go on boards stirring stuff up.  I think they are called trolls.  Meanwhile, you could just spend lots of extra time here!  I like hearing about your furkids!
Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31433
[/QUOTE]

I agree

Forget the heartless poor excuse for a person who said that - all jealousy I think - and keep going! AND KEEP TALKNG TO US TOO!!! :D

21 - 24 of 24 Posts