Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Olympus Camedia digital camera and I transfer the pics from my camera to the Camedia Master photo album - thats the easy part....the program though is so slow --yesterday I worked on it for a few hours and couldn't transfer the pictures from Camedia to Photo Bucket. My question is -- can I transfer from my camera to Photo Bucket? Or do I need to buy that program in order to do that? I am really
when it comes to things like this. I am so frustrated with not being able to show pics of Ruby Jean!! Any help would be appreciated...I'm not even sure if I'm wording this right!!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I am not familiar with Olympus but I do have a great idea...............for $20 you can become an upgraded member and then you can upload directly from your pictures (on computer) and forget about the photobucket, imagecave, and any others you might be using. Just a thought.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Not familar with that camera but i do know you will upload the pictures a lot faster if you save them first to you computer and then try to upload to any website.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Oct 31 2005, 11:26 AM
I am not familiar with Olympus but I do have a great idea...............for $20 you can become an upgraded member and then you can upload directly from your pictures (on computer) and forget about the photobucket, imagecave, and any others you might be using. Just a thought.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115154
[/QUOTE]

I already am an upgraded member....I forgot how to load the pics on my computer..........
But thanks!! My kids keep trying to get me to take a computer class....but.....

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 31 2005, 12:24 PM
Not familar with that camera but i do know you will upload the pictures a lot faster if you save them first to you computer and then try to upload to any website.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115196
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lexi's Mom can you tell me how to save them to my computer?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Not sure if yours works the same as mine but mine lets me do it this way. Hook you camera up to your computer. Open My Computer. My camera is listed by the CD drive as a removable drive. Double click on it. I have to open a couple of folders before I get to the actual pictures. I then open the picture in pain and resize it. I do a save as and save the pic to my desktop. This is the pic I upload to SM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts