Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a lump behind my right ear about a month ago. Today I will be going in to have it evaluated. I would appreciate a prayer or two..
Having just lost my niece to a brain tumor less than a year ago, this is most prevelant in my mind right now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is a subject that is close to my heart right now, as my father has been diagnosed terminal with Prostate Cancer. He has been battleing it for almost a year now.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the doctors come back with good news.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Try to keep your chin up and keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Try to stay positive. I know it hard.
This happened two months ago to me as well ,and it turned out to be a cyst.
I will be praying for you as well.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey@Oct 7 2005, 11:41 AM
Try to stay positive.  I know it hard. 
This happened two months ago to me as well ,and it turned out to be a cyst. 
I will be praying for you as well.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107517
[/QUOTE]
My mom had a lump on her jaw and it turned out to be an enlarge lympnode. Turned out she had a virus or something and for some reason it hadn't gone down. I think she just had to take some meds for a week or so (don't remember for sure but it wasn't a big deal).

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
May God keep Triste in his loving hands and guide her through this time of discovery, may God help her get much needed answers and the ability to ask the right questions. As he surrounds you with love and comfort, relax in his loving arms.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok....well...the doc believes it is just an infected lymph node, gave me a Zpak and said if it's not gone in 10 days to call back.
I hope she's right.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
We'll all be thinking of you!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh..and.. ...thank you all for the quick prayers...we all know what the power of prayer can do...it's been shown here over and over. Thanks to you all!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts