Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by snoopychan@Dec 21 2004, 02:01 PM
Okay, please forgive me for going off about this... But I need to vent!!
  For the 2nd time, I have contacted Rhapsody maltese about a puppy I was interested in. I inquired about this letter as well as another one previously that I was interested in so I was so excited when I  saw that the male was available. I emailed her and called her to ask more and asked if she could email me a picture; this was on friday. She said sure but she will have to wait until monday for her assistant to help her take the picture. At those times, she did not tell me that she had other calls for the puppy. I emailed her again to thank her for taking the time to send me pictures and said since i'm not located in the same state, I wanted to see what he looked like. I also told her that I would give her an answer right away that day to say if I would take him or not. She emailed back saying that she will send picture and told me the deposit was $1000. Don't you think you might want to see the to before sending a deposit for that much? I'm sorry I can't do the sight unseen thing like other people! So on monday I went to work and was so excited to come home to check the email. Well guess what? No email!! I looked on her site and hes not listed anymore! Today, it says I have no puppies at this time. I understand shes busy, because she shows dogs and must have other things but hey, I juggle a million things at work while other things are happening at the same time, been working 9 + hours a day and anytime it deals with a customer, I always remember to get back to them or find the time; it may not be as important as handling jobs but I make sure I take care of people! I contacted her several times before too! I thought breeders don't really like to sell around this time of year (Christmas) and I thought they were picky who they sell too. So I guess its whoever is willing to give their money first sight unseen no questions asked! Sorry for ranting, I know its probably my mistake and i don't understand how tough it is being a handler etc...  -_- *just spoke w/ her, she said because someone sent her a deposit first.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24682
[/QUOTE]

awwww im sorry to hear what happened....wow, u r really having a hard time ..awww u'll find ur puppy in no time !! dont give up !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jan 31 2005, 11:43 AM
So this woman barrels up behind me, apparently she wasn't going to stop, and then flies past me and give me the finger!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32520
[/QUOTE]

that kinda happened to me too, theres a 3 way stop right in front of my house, and i had a 7pm class at night, the road is kinda dark coz theres not much light, im driving to go to school at that hour and i stop at the 3 way stop, theres a hispanic looking guy on a BICYCLE, it was my turn to go, but i just yielded to the guy on the bike coz i could have hit him since the road is kinda small, so im slowing down for the guy ON THE BIKE !!! that particular night, it was a nice and cool so i had my moonroof open, and then the guy ON THE BIKE is staring at me and then suddnely shouts GO U ASSHO*E!!!! to me, i heard it so well coz my moonroof was open

gosh, i was just yielding to him since hes on a bike and he gives me the finger while he's shouting at me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.