Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Was it a big place like CVS or Rite Aid? If so then I would go to their web site and go to the customer service or satisfaction section and complain.
I would be having a fit if I were you. That manager needs to be told off. All you have to do is say what store (what town and street) and what time you were there and they will know what manager was on, so you don't even have to know their name.
When John and I were shopping at K-Mart a few months ago we saw a usb drive that was only $20 when it should have been almost $60. So even though we weren't looking to buy one we snatched up the opertunity and asked someone to open the locked case for us. It turned out to be a manager that opened it. She told us to grab what we wanted so John grabed the one that had the price sticker on it. We take it to the back counter to ring it up and it comes up for $50. We told her to check again because the price sticker said it was $19.99. So she did, and ended up having to call that same manager back to void it out. The manager refused to give it to us for that price saying that it was a mistake and everyone was entitled to a mistake. We left without buying anything that we wanted to buy (we had a full cart and we just left it and walked out). I went straight to Kmart's web site and complained. That same day that I complained (two days after the experiance) I got a call from the Kmart saying to come pick up our product. I went in and they had to call another manager back to make the price be $19.99 and we got a $50 product for $19.99! It came out to be like $24 with tax, but it was a GREAT deal. We were thrilled. My whole point was that all stores pride themselves in giving you the price on the item even if it is a mistake, so why wouldn't this manager. Anyway she got reamed out but not fired. The next time she saw us, she actually opened up a new isle just for us lol. I don't know if it was because she remembered us or if it was because the lines were mega long and we were at the end. Anyway it was a happy ending!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.