Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but Lizzie stinks NOW!!

I'm really looking forward to getting the products. I ordered the puppy shampoo, puppy conditioner and whitening shampoo. She's also throwing in a free sample of some kind of finishing product she says will make her smell delicious and tame the static in her hair.

Who else here uses the PetSilk products?? Am I gonna be as happy with them as I anticipate?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i love mine! i use the rainforest shampoo and conditioner..and finish it with liquid silk. i love the smell! i also have the cologne.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I just received mine in the mail today (well Ruby's)..so I'm anxious to try it (on Ruby
)-I have my granddaughters over tonight though so I don't think we'll be bathing Ruby tonight!! I'm anxious to try the Liquid Silk that everyone loves!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I have their whitening sham/cond and the rainforest and I bought the Clean scent for my sister and her bf's maltese. I have no complaints. I just tried the Clean scent on Noriko since I'm at my sister's house and I LOVE IT.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh wow, so far I have only used the Liquid Silk which I absolutely love, it makes Zoe's coat smell soooo good, I haven't tried the shampoos yet not sure which frangrance, I didn't want it to clash with the liquidsilk.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Originally posted by Zoes mom@Feb 13 2005, 12:41 PM
Oh wow, so far I have only used the Liquid Silk which I absolutely love, it makes Zoe's coat smell soooo good,  I haven't tried the shampoos yet not sure which frangrance, I didn't want it to clash with the liquidsilk.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35120
[/QUOTE]
well their regular fragrance is the same as the liquid silk, so go with that

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I too placed an order Friday...whitening shampoo and liquid silk. I haven't tried any of the PetSilk products. Lacey needs a bath today...but I am waiting until the products arrived. Lacey has 5 more days of me putting ear drops in her ears so I am waiting to give her a bath. But boy are her little ears getting greasy.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I had ordered it and had it on hand before Sisse came home. She did get a bath right away as she smelled like a "puppy"!! LOL....I have the Clean Scent one, shampoo and conditioner and the "baby girl" after bath spray. She smells delicious now!! I loved the way it made her fur feel after she was all dry, she is so soft now....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I love Petsilk!!! I think it makes Brink so soft! I have the Rainforest shampoo and conditioner and the cologne...no rinse shampoo, and the liquid silk.
I also use the liquid silk on my own hair! It works great for making it straight and shiny and seems to keep it not so dry when I use the straightening iron on it.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Feb 14 2005, 02:22 PM
I don't know about the Liquid Silk, is that an after bath and blow dry thing??  Does it make their fur greasy??

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35322
[/QUOTE]

I have used it before a blow-dry and after. I haven't noticed that it makes him greasy at all. I put a little on him everyday...when I put it on me...I wipe the excess on him...or if I get too much in my hand, I put it on him first, and then the excess on me.
He does have more of a cottony coat than some, so maybe that is why. I guess if you used too much at one time it might get greasy...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, now -- is this stuff for your furbabies or for you?!!

That free sample of stuff she's sending is the LiquidSilk, now that I remember.

I ordered mine from http://mjmcompany.com/petsilk.htm. I actually called to ask a bunch of questions and Marie was very, very helpful and extremely nice. :D (PetEdge does not carry the PetSilk products.)

And did I mention that Lizzie stinks NOW?!!

tlunn -- Lizzie has a very cottony coat, too -- do any of the PetSilk products help you achieve a silkier coat on your baby?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by SpottyPoo@Feb 14 2005, 04:20 PM
Hey, now -- is this stuff for your furbabies or for you?!! 

That free sample of stuff she's sending is the LiquidSilk, now that I remember.

I ordered mine from http://mjmcompany.com/petsilk.htm. I actually called to ask a bunch of questions and Marie was very, very helpful and extremely nice.  :D  (PetEdge does not carry the PetSilk products.)

And did I mention that Lizzie stinks NOW?!! 

tlunn -- Lizzie has a very cottony coat, too -- do any of the PetSilk products help you achieve a silkier coat on your baby?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35365
[/QUOTE]

I don't know that "silky" is the word for what they do..but definitely softer. His ears and tail are the silkier stuff...the rest is fluffier. I think the combination of the Petsilk conditioner after shampooing...and letting it sit a few minutes...and then the liquid silk does it for me. I also use the leave in conditioner from Petedge...Glocoat something. It is great and smells yummy! I keep thinking I am gonna try the petsilk leave in when this runs out...but I really like this Glocoat stuff, so I may just stick with it. I have also found that fewer baths help with the cottony coat. I use the no-rinse shampoo on his feet every few days and keep his face cleaned. Then I just use the liquid silk and leave in conditioner every day. He rarely smells like he "needs" a bath even if we wait 2 weeks. (but he doesn't go out much either)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts