Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
WOOOHOOOOOOOO...YIPEEEEEEEEEEE..............CONGRATS,I would never have doubted you! I know you are very proud & have worked for so long! We are very proud of you Becky!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Way to go!!!

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Jul 20 2005, 03:53 PM
I am now an RN :D  Just wanted to share with you guys, I took my Boards on Monday and really thought I had flunked, I was so scared to see my results, but I have passed!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83083
[/QUOTE]
Congratulations
great job. my sister has been studing for the same. i think she takes her boards this week. She studied in S. florida.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Fach+Jul 20 2005, 04:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Jul 20 2005, 03:53 PM
I am now an RN :D   Just wanted to share with you guys, I took my Boards on Monday and really thought I had flunked, I was so scared to see my results, but I have passed!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83083
Congratulations
great job. my sister has been studing for the same. i think she takes her boards this week. She studied in S. florida.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83093
[/B][/QUOTE]
Best of luck to her! Tell her everyone feels like the flunked when they leave it, at least that is what they all told me.
It is very hard, but if she has been studying for it I bet she will do fine, I had 78 questions the minimum is 75 so I really thought I had done super bad and flunked quick.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Huge congratulations that is wonderful.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That is just TOO AWESOME! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
You did good!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
CONGRATS!!! i told u not to worry!!!! i knew u could do it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts