Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im happy i found it i was on the malteseonly board and i feel like Jay is way too tempermental he picks and chooses what posts to put if he doesnt agree with something he either kicks you off or tells you off
it certainly isnt fun This sit lets you express yourself
Thank you Joe for a great site

J

·
0 Posts
I agree with you...I to like this site much more than the other one. Nothing wrong with the other site, just can be very political at times. If you are not part of the "in crowd" you will have a hard time getting things posted. I know a couple of times I tried and nothing was ever posted by me but a day or two later the same subject would be posted by one of the regulars. I did learn a lot and I still go to that board and read but I don't even try to post anything. I was banned from it because I post on this site so make sure you use another name. Jay is very sensitive and if he doesn't like what you have posted on this site he will ban you from his site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Maxismom said
...i was on the malteseonly board and i feel like Jay is way too tempermental he picks and chooses what posts to put if he doesnt agree with something he either kicks you off or tells you off ...[/B]
I believe the Joe would agree with me (I also have started a site with a Maltese related forum :D ), each person who takes it upon themselves to run a public forum like this has a great deal of responsibility and has the right to operate their forum in the manner they believe is best. I personally prefer the unmoderated but monitored forums, like this one (and mine
) because there is no delay in posting messages and replys. But that does make it possible for "NASTY" people to say some "NASTY" things

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah well nasty is one thing but on malteseonly, Jay reads every post and if he doesnt agree with you he ban's you i find that stupid and very power trip like...Anyway i love this site and have hopes that more people will join in its a great site for information and also learning

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think both sites as are all sites that are so helpfull to us maltese owners are great and Im gratefull to all of you who put time and effort in building them and maintaining them
so thanks

you have helped much in finding out things about my two rascals !!

my best wishes to you and much success for the future!!

Paula Bonie and Benji

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have been online for 12 + years and have been to many many forums and when I got a maltese a few months ago was very lucky to find this site. It would have to be the most helpful friendly forum that I have ever seen. Everyone is allowed their opinion and no one is backbiting the other. Keep up the good work Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts