Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:chili: The girls and I received our raffle gift today:sHa_banana:

Stacy "THANK YOU "from the bottom of my heart, and a big
"THANK YOU" to whoever gifted me the ticket, I am soooo excited. I never win anything.:unsure: I feel so loved and blessed. :hugging::heart:I just had to take lots of pictures hope you enjoy them.:ThankYou:

THIS IS MATILDA AND B&B WE WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO AWNTIE STACY AND OUR OTHER AWNTIE OR UNCLE THAT GAVE OUR MOMMY THE TICKETS:smootch: YOU MADE OUR MOMMY SO HAPPY:chili:

UPDATE, JUST FINISHED GIVING THE GIRLS THEIR BATHS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GROOMING LAZY SUSAN, IT MADE MY GROOMING TIME FASTER, IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT GETTING ONE, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:chili::chili::chili:paula how great is that!!! I bet you
can't wait for bath day..who am I fooling, I'd being
using it now! I can't wait to hear how it works for
you and you girls. I think I need one.:whistle:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I have that little grooming table,you're going to really like it. :aktion033: The girls are looking adorable in their pretty outfits.:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww ... Paula, I think it's especially wonderful that you won something for the girls. Is this the first time that you ever won anything?

B&B and Matilda look adorable as usual. And, I LOVE the table. I need one of those for Snowball. He is really great when I try and trim him ... but, I don't do it on a table if you can believe that one. So, every once in a while I am doing touch up jobs in-between a professional grooming.

Congratulations, dear sweet Paula! I am so happy for you!:smootch:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Paula -- what a wonderful thing to choose. I love this grooming table. Just the right size for our fluffs and portable to boot.:aktion033:

I'm sure Maltilda would have rather that you ordered lots and lots of toys (especially balls) and B&B probably wanted treats. LOL:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

This table is just awesome.:thumbsup:

(FYI - Paula won a gift certificate, so she was able to choose her price from the vendor.) :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That was a great choice for using your certificate. I love that grooming table! I've thought about getting one so I hope you'll let us know what you think after you've used it.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
What a great choice for your gift certificate. I have that table and i just love it, it even makes grooming Chloe (the Saber Tooth Tiger) easier. The girls look adorable in their dresses.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Woohoo!!!! Paula!! I have that same table....it's so cool!!!! But since I was showing Ava, I also purchased a moblie grooming table...and i love that one too!! I'm so glad you won a prize!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Told you they shipped fast, LOL! So glad you like it!

To clarify in case anybody was wondering - I assumed Petedge had gift certificates but they do not so luckily Paula knew exactly what she wanted, so I just had it sent to her!

Now I know to check online stores to make sure they have gift certificates before offering it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts