Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the big day, the girls went to see Santa, B&B wasn't that thrilled, but she was a good girl:wub: Matilda just couldn't resist santa, she's a brown noser, thinks if she gives santa kisses she might see more gifts Christmas morning lol I made the picture into my Christmas siggy:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
We are going to have to keep Mathilda & Kitzel apart! He is her counterpart w/kissin'.
That is an adorable, precious photo!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, too cute! :wub::wub: Good Matilda didn't try and pull off Santa's beard!

I have pictures of Snowball with Santa from a few years ago. But, I'm afraid Snowball thought we were giving him to Santa as a gift! So, although I would love more pictures of him with Santa ... I think I better not.

I love the picture, Paula. Thank you for sharing it.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yep a brown noser just like Alvin!!!!Matilda and B&B sure look like good little girls sitting on Santa's lap. They probably gave him a two page list of gift they want.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
OHHH! That is sooo sweet. What a cute picture.:wub: I had to blow it up to see it - old eyes.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a sweet picture of both the girls! London & Preston say they're pretty certain kissing Santa DOES yield more presents, so I hope Santa has a big sleigh for Matilda's gifts! ;)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
aawwww,that's too cute.
Have to change that song from "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause" to I saw Matilda kissing Santa Clause"... She knows how to work it.....

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I predict a mountain of gifts for Matilda.:HistericalSmiley: I think B&B needs to change her ways to escape the dreaded lump of coal.:w00t: However I think Mrs. Claus will take care of all the things on her list.:wub::wub: Very cute - but also old eyes. had to take my glasses off to see the kiss:)

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
awwhh, how sweet. I had to look at least 5 times to find her in the first place. i bet santa loved that sweet little matilda kiss :wub:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts