Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its actully a chair for really small kids but when i saw it set up in the store i just thought it would be perfect for sunny, i dont know what they guys think but i thought it was super cute

Kiddie Planet Chair

It says ages three and over but its really little i cant think of a 3 year old who could eaily fit in it

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh, that's cute! I can just see your furbaby sitting there! If it was a darker color it would make a great place to take photos because it's small enough to "contain" the dog but big enough tomake a nice background without all those funky things we get in our pictures, usually.
Like junk on the floor, etc.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i have an adult sized black one..my cats love it! i always have to kick them out when i want to sit in it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 13 2004, 11:42 PM
really??? but kodie doesnt even go up or down stairs!! hahhahhahaha
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22909
[/QUOTE]

Funny...Bella just learned how to go up and down the stairs and she loves it. She first learned how to go up and recently she started going down. She's still a bit scared of going down but she'll do it slowly.

She looks adorable doing this.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by mylittlebella+Dec 14 2004, 11:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Dec 13 2004, 11:42 PM

Funny...Bella just learned how to go up and down the stairs and she loves it. She first learned how to go up and recently she started going down. She's still a bit scared of going down but she'll do it slowly.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22971
[/B][/QUOTE]

Upstairs in my house is like 17 stairs and when i first got sunny he figured out how to go up pretty fast but not how to get down so he would going running climbing up and sit on the top step whinning until someone carried him down it was soooo cute
glad he can do it all by himself now though

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I was so happy when Lexi learned how to go up and down the stairs. Now I almost wish she couldn't. Luckily the entrance to my apartment is an indoor one. Otherwise I would be chasing her all over the complex. Over the weekend she got out of the aparment a couple of times. I had to chase her down to the door that goes outside.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521+Dec 14 2004, 05:48 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 11:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Dec 13 2004, 11:42 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22971

[/QUOTE]

Upstairs in my house is like 17 stairs and when i first got sunny he figured out how to go up pretty fast but not how to get down so he would going running climbing up and sit on the top step whinning until someone carried him down it was soooo cute
glad he can do it all by himself now though
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23146
[/B][/QUOTE]

Bella did this too. Since she's still a bit afraid of going down, she'll still do it once in a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts