Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped sewing last year, I think I just burned myself out:w00t: but lately I have been sewing I think I caught the bug again,:chili: so I started making the girls new dresses, here's Matilda in hers. I'll post B&B's tomorrow. Of course she had to have her ball in her mouth:HistericalSmiley: I need a purple ball to go with her dress:HistericalSmiley:Thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Paula - a little work of art.:wub: Is that Hello Kitty? I can't believe Matilda has the ball in her mouth again. Too funny.:HistericalSmiley: Does she ever drop it?

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paula - a little work of art.:wub: Is that Hello Kitty? I can't believe Matilda has the ball in her mouth again. Too funny.:HistericalSmiley: Does she ever drop it?

yes I'm using my left over fabric so I made her a HK dress, very seldom do you see Matilda without her ball or a chewy in her mouth,:w00t: she reminds me of a baby with a pacifer:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
yes I'm using my left over fabric so I made her a HK dress, very seldom do you see Matilda without her ball or a chewy in her mouth,:w00t: she reminds me of a baby with a pacifer:HistericalSmiley:
I've been meaning to tell you Paula that in your siggie of Matilda with the ball in her mouth -- it's almost like an optical illusion sometimes. I did a double take one time since it almost looks like an open mouth, a curled tongue because of where the seam of the ball is -- but an animal print tongue. It's like one of those pictures you see one thing one way, another the other. Don't know if you can see what I do. Just makes me smile.:)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Paula -- soooooooooooooooo cute. I'm so glad that you're sewing again. I stopped being in the mood to sew about the same time you did and now I've redecorated my sewing room and am anxious to start making some new clothes for the girls. I wonder if there was something in the water this last year where neither of us were in the mood. LOL

It is relaxing to get those creative juices going again. :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Once again great work and as usual Matilida looks like an angel....she sure likes that ball!!!:wub: Can't wait to see B&B's new dress.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been meaning to tell you Paula that in your siggie of Matilda with the ball in her mouth -- it's almost like an optical illusion sometimes. I did a double take one time since it almost looks like an open mouth, a curled tongue because of where the seam of the ball is -- but an animal print tongue. It's like one of those pictures you see one thing one way, another the other. Don't know if you can see what I do. Just makes me smile.:)

I was going to say you might needs your eyes checked:HistericalSmiley:but then I went back and looked, oh my gosh I see it:w00t: that's pretty weird huh

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Great dress! I sew for a living, but have recently got my "mojo" back for personal sewing. It helped that I finally broke down and spent the money and time to get my room and stash closet organized. Now I LOVE to go in there and sew again.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Cute outfit. Too funny with the ball, my Max also goes crazy for his leopard ball...might be a maltese thing...lol

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Paula, that dress is sooo cute!! I think along with having coordinating bows for her dresses, you're going to have to start buying coordinating balls for her ! LOL

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, that's a beautiful dress with the HK design on it! But Matilda is a great little model, too! So sweet to see her with the small ball in her mouth!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts