Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Cute picture.

Sassy has done that before but she usually just gets in the big chair with either her mommy or daddy. She also pounces when she plays.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That is a cute picture. Scooby never gets on our couch, he is always on his daddy's recliner or in his bed or ours. I would hate to see what happened if he rolled over the wrong way, poor guy would wake up in a hurry :eek:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
That is a cute picture. Scooby never gets on our couch, he is always on his daddy's recliner or in his bed or ours. I would hate to see what happened if he rolled over the wrong way, poor guy would wake up in a hurry :eek:[/B]
Not Frosty, but Kitty actually did that a few times. It was the funniest thing ever! She looked like she was being attacked and then would pounce out of the room and hide for a while

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
The top of the couch is Alex's favored place in the living room. There he can see outside to the street and bark at everything going by. :eek:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
awww!! we actually have it setup where there's a dog pillow on the back of the couch and the dogs look out the window (i'll try to take a pic of it today). last week...gruffi started using it! it looks so funny

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Boom is such a cutiepie! I couldn't help but notice your dining room chairs...they look exactly like ours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts