Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The bed situation in my little home with my babies. Of course, as many of you know, I :blush: have two fluffs, and um, gosh knows how many beds for them. However, for Leo's first birthday, I got him a Prince bed. (Mia also got a bed for her 1st birthday, but she didn't like it). So, from the day that Leo, got his little Prince bed, Missy Mia, took it over completely. Leo, rarely if ever got to use it. His favorite is actually his cave bed.

Okay, anyway, Mia, bless her sweet little self, was such an angel :innocent:, when Leo was under the weather. I did have to spend a great deal of one on one time with Leo, with the steam showers, and all, to get him better. And I felt so bad for Mia. But she was so good, but I made sure to give her extra loving too, but she doesn't understand why only Leo, gets to go upstairs with Mommy in the bathroom, with the door shut :(. But she didn't blink an eye, and bless her, she did look up, but never made a fuss or anything.

So for being such a good girl, I thought,hmmmmm let me see if I can find a princess bed, that I know Miss Mia will like. She likes beds that she can just flop on. So, I found one :chili::chili: And guess what, for the first time today, Leo got to use his Prince bed, as you will see :wub:, oh but the story doesn't end there, as you will see.

PLEASE, my babies just woke up, tommorow is bath day, and did not have their morning grooming, so they do look a little dishelved, but I just couldn't wait to give Mia her bed :wub: Sooooooooooo this is how it went

Awwww did Mommy's heart good to see little Leo having sweet dreams on his Prince bed :wub:, which he never really got to use.

Picture 184.jpg

Picture 168.jpg

While little Prince Leo was fast asleep, Mia and I were working on her Diva bed :wub:

View attachment 91252

Mommy, does that say "Diva" :chili::thumbsup:

Picture 169.jpg

Oh Mommy I love it, thank you Mommy

View attachment 91254

Leo awakes, and you can almost sense him saying "Well, well, well, what do we have here, dear sister Mia?

Mia: Oh geez :blink:

Picture 173.jpg

Mia, remember all those times, you took my prince bed..hmmmm
Picture 174.jpg

Well, nah nah, now it's my turn
Picture 176.jpg

Think I will strike me a little pose on my sister's "Diva bed"

Picture 177.jpg

Oh and why not, one more little pose, with a bigger smile, showing a little tongue

Picture 178.jpg

I can't hear you Mia...sorry ....:HistericalSmiley:It's been over a year, and I haven't had a real chance with my Prince bed, no trying to talking me out of the fun I am having now.

Oh I am having deep belly laughs at this one, but don't worry Aunties, Mia will have her Diva bed, and she was very good to me, when I didn't feel good, but ooooooh I'm just loving this.

As I say here all the time, these two really do act like brother and sister, and do love each other, but they truly are a riot. And Mia is on my lap right now, while Leo, is taking full advantage of his Prince bed, he is fast asleep once again :wub:

I'm looking forward to their bath day tommrow, but I really wanted to share, what these two little ones do. I am so glad Mia loves her new bed, she deserves it, such a good girl. And it is heavely hearing Leo, fast asleep, seeing him completely enjoying his Prince bed.

We'll see what tommorow brings :)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OMG!!! That is just the cutest little story and pictures ever! I LOVE it!!!! It really does look like Leo is saying just what you wrote for him!! I love Mia's new bed ... Absolutely perfect for her!!!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Leo you deserved to get back at sissy, but now it's Mia's turn to be spoiled:wub:
I loved the pictures you really captured the moment. I am in love with Mia's bed where did you get it?

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Christine -- that is sooooooooooooooooo sweet and soooooooooooooooo true. We play "musical beds" at my house all the time. No matter which one they get on, the others then want on that one too. LOL

I love Mia's new bed. It is just beautiful.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Too cute!
Our cat steals all of Kitzel's beds----here name is Princess Ruby & she thinks she is the queen. Poor kitzi is frightened of her although it doesn't stop him from challenging her. I have to watch him as P. Ruby has long claws, was a street cat & knows how to reign! She is such a stinker about all his stuff---she doesn't share it, she takes it over! She is very jealous.
I love your two babies.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Aww thanks. I got the bed through e-bay. I tried to see if they have more, but couldn't tell. The bed is so cute and what a great price too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=200538175264&si=L%252BDdvHounMgKe%252BbxJjEsnVjHwcU%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Pink Princess Diva Bed Pet Bed.
http://stores.ebay.com/Toys-and-Things
Here is the sellers store on ebay

But I don't see the bed anymore. If they don't have it, maybe you could send them a message.
I'm so sorry, it was a BUY now item.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
The Story of the Prince and the Diva.:chili: I love it. :wub::wub: Your captions were so perfect I couldn't stop laughing. They are the sweetest, silliest siblings ever.:heart::smootch: I just love the two of them. Makes Tyler wish he had a sib to pick on. Actually he has a human sibling. My DS calls Tyler, "Usurper" and "Number One Son":HistericalSmiley: Jealous much?

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I just love Leo and Miss Mia! They are such a pair....kind of like brother/sister or a little old married couple, so sweet. :wub::wub: Mia, I love your new bed, it's beautiful....just like you! Leo, I'm so happy you now have your Prince Bed back, sweet dreams little man. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Mia, I love your new Princess bed. Just what every little princess needs. And it's ok to share it with Leo, because he's a little Prince.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Christine, your pups are so cute and I loved your pictures.. :wub: I hope Mia and Leo get this bed thing worked out soon. Maybe they can just take turns :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all so much. Honestly, I caught, how they actually, playfully, toy with each other. I usually had two malts, and they were great friends, but these two, honestly, it's the first time, they truly act as brother and sister. It is just tooooo cute. Love each other YUP, will be there for each other when need to be, but come running to Mommy for everything.

And the little comments, I wrote about Mr. Leo, I know that's exactly what was running through his mind :):):)

Oh I love them dearly, and love you all for loving them.

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts