Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I joined this site I learned a lot about nutrition and COCONUT OIL!!! Isabella gets a little bit of coconut oil with each feeding and she loves it. She licks the bowl clean to get more taste of the coconut oil.

Well ever since I started adding the coconut oil, she has been very loving towards me, (so I thought). She licks my face, neck, toes, hands, she kisses and licks me all day. Here I am thinking she just lovesssssss me so much because I feed her such yummy food.

Well I put two and two together and figured out its because I use coconut body wash and coconut oil lotion. My baby doesn't love me SHE THINKS I'M FOOD!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
lol that's funny. My dogs lick my legs after I put on lotion. Of course I have to chase them off because I am SURE lotion isn't good for them.

Bella loves you so much she just wants to eat you up. lol

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Ever since I joined this site I learned a lot about nutrition and COCONUT OIL!!! Isabella gets a little bit of coconut oil with each feeding and she loves it. She licks the bowl clean to get more taste of the coconut oil.

Well ever since I started adding the coconut oil, she has been very loving towards me, (so I thought). She licks my face, neck, toes, hands, she kisses and licks me all day. Here I am thinking she just lovesssssss me so much because I feed her such yummy food.

Well I put two and two together and figured out its because I use coconut body wash and coconut oil lotion. My baby doesn't love me SHE THINKS I'M FOOD!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
:smrofl::smrofl: Sometimes we have to take love where we find it, or it finds us.:) I'm sure she loves you for you :wub::wub: but you do smell and taste so darn good that you're irresistible!! Wish I knew that in my dating days....although come to think of it I did attract a few two-legged dogs when I was wearing coconut suntan lotion (as we called it in those days). :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
LOL too funny. But of course she loves you. She can now use that as an excuse. :)
Lola tries persistently to lick the Vaseline Intensive lotion off me. It is hard to get her to stop, but I am sure that can't be good for her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.