Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but da pages too hawd to tuwn, so I got kinda fwustwated. Wose wouldn't
help find da numbu, all she does is sweep on da couch. She's wazy. Dat fwustwated me, too. Mommy and Daddy gone two houwas, an dat's a wong time! Wilwy(Lily)

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Kitzel thought you had ripped up the pages of the pet stores that sold puppies---he was over here applauding you Lily!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMG, just look at you.....you are so proud of yourself~~errrr, it does look like you did a good job on that phone book!!! You are so adorable and cute, I know that Mommy and Daddy looked the number up for you!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
That is so cute. I like the look of "what! what's wrong?"
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Hey Lilly, you did a great job on that phone book. I've got a bunch of phone books that are constantly being left at my door step that you can take care of for me. How much do you charge?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
lily wins!!! photo of the wkend:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I bet that book was tasty, Wilwy (Lily)! I wuv a good book (wiff a wittle H2O). You wook bootiful, Wilwy!
Hugs and nosewicks,
Cosy

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: How could you be mad at such a sweet face? You did a good job on that phonebook Lily, i bet mommy and daddy will leave you the phone number next time they go out! :)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I think Lily's saying, "I finished with the White Pages. Rather tasty! I'm ready for the Yellow Pages now." :new_shocked: She is so cute. I'm sure you read her the riot act -- oh wait a minute, she probably ripped up the riot act script before you could read it to her. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
loL!! she looks quite proud of her accomplishment!!! Yeager has the SAME look when he tears up newspapers. seems to say "hey I'm just trying to keep myself entertained! what's wrong with that! :innocent:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts