Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI~! I'm sure that you can figure out who I am by my new user name. Please, please, please, don't refer to me by my old name or by my dogs' real names. I'm calling them N and C (and sometimes Little C or Bratty C). If you somehow missed the thread that used to be here that explains all this, just send me a pm and I'll let you in on it. Gotta go get back to work....toodles~!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Mar 28 2005, 12:21 AM
HI~!  I'm sure that you can figure out who I am by my new user name.  Please, please, please, don't refer to me by my old name or by my dogs' real names.  I'm calling them N and C (and sometimes Little C or Bratty C).  If you somehow missed the thread that used to be here that explains all this, just send me a pm and I'll let you in on it.  Gotta go get back to work....toodles~!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46728
[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad we haven't lost you NC's Mom!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome, again

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi,
Well, I would love to know how to change my user name. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I went to My Controls and couldn't find the right place to change it. Since we have added Molly Noelle to our family, I don't want to be known just as Maggies Mom! Is there a "M & M Mom" in our group? If not, I want to change my user name to that...but can't figure out how to do it! Thanks for everyone's help!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I don't have a clue who's who..or is it whom? lol but glad you are here.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi,
Well, I would love to know how to change my user name. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I went to My Controls and couldn't find the right place to change it. Since we have added Molly Noelle to our family, I don't want to be known just as Maggies Mom! Is there a "M & M Mom" in our group? If not, I want to change my user name to that...but can't figure out how to do it! Thanks for everyone's help![/B]
Joe can change the name for you.... Whoa... did I miss something? When did you get your baby?

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
The leaf avatar looks familiar,but I don't understand either.But I'm still pretty new here anyway.Welcome back whoever you are or were.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Yah, I'm way confused too......[/B]

The leaf avatar looks familiar,but I don't understand either.But I'm still pretty new here anyway.Welcome back whoever you are or were.
[/B]

LOL! Don't be confused...that is an old thread that Maggiesmom posted in...LOL...the last posting before hers was almost a year ago.

BTW-anyone know where NC's mom got off to? She hasn't posted in a while.
(I just checked, and she signed on early this morning or last night...but she doesn't post anymore...wonder why?
)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Yah, I'm way confused too......[/B]

[/B]

LOL! Don't be confused...that is an old thread that Maggiesmom posted in...LOL...the last posting before hers was almost a year ago.

BTW-anyone know where NC's mom got off to? She hasn't posted in a while.
(I just checked, and she signed on early this morning or last night...but she doesn't post anymore...wonder why?
)
[/B]
I miss her! She is such a great writer.. I always enjoyed reading her posts.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Maggies Mom you will need to get Joe to fix it for you. Love your new baby. Molly is the cutest, sweetest, little ball of fur I have ever seen.

Now you better get busy posting in here again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts