Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,372 Posts
I usually leave Rex's collar on him with his ID. He has a lightweight cat collar that he can slide out of. I have never really worried about it. It is the only one that he won't chew on, I guess since it is so thin he doesnt realize it is there. Rex's hair doesn't mat around the collar.

· Registered
1,372 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Oct 29 2005, 08:22 PM
Also, my cousin had a dachshund who got hung and died from her collar getting caught on something.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114703
[/QUOTE]

I have worried about that, luckilly the collar we have Rex if you pull on it it will come off. It wasnt made to do that, it just does because it was cheap I think!

· Registered
1,372 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@Oct 29 2005, 08:29 PM
I guess I just want one on when I'm not home because I'm paranoid.  Someone might break in and the dogs could get out, or someone might think they shut the door good and locked it, but didn't, I know, I'm a nut

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114708
[/QUOTE]

MEE TOO! I am a worry wart
My neighbor across the street, who just happens to be a vet, says that Rex sits in the front window the whole time I am gone all the time and looks sad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.