Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but it's impossible. I've had a lot going on with my sister and her ex's funeral. I also had problems with the computer, so I didn't get the time I usually have to read your posts. Please forgive me if I didn't get to read your post and comment. I'm trying to reply to a few but I'll never ever catch up...:smilie_tischkante:
You are all a bunch of "Chatty Cathy's!":smrofl:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
but it's impossible. I've had a lot going on with my sister and her ex's funeral. I also had problems with the computer, so I didn't get the time I usually have to read your posts. Please forgive me if I didn't get to read your post and comment. I'm trying to reply to a few but I'll never ever catch up...:smilie_tischkante:
You are all a bunch of "Chatty Cathy's!":smrofl:
Diane :w00t: I admit it.. here I am sitting at my computer at 2 am, woke up let some dogs out to potty and back inside and came downstairs and am sitting here...to be a "Chatty Cathy" You have hit the nail on the head!! :yes:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Hey, I remember "Chatty Cathy''! That was back in the "dark ages"!:HistericalSmiley:Don't worry about it, girlfriend!:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
my sister is still talking about her chatty cathy christmas gift that was broken and returned to the store....and not replaced. so yes, I know chatty cathy.
it is overwhelming sometimes trying to catch up! i hope the family is doing as best they can.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I can't be here nearly as much as I used to be and I know first hand how you can't possibly keep up with everything if you aren't on every day...or even if you can only pop on for a few minutes here and there. Don't worry. I don't think anyone expects everyone to post on every single post. I know I certainly don't. :thumbsup:

I hope things get back to normal for you soon. Times like this are exhausting. Take care of you. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I hear you! I love that I have a place to come where I can get out my Crazy Dog Lady tendencies amoung friends :) I work at home so I'm having to be careful that I don't spend too much time on FB, SM, and a hairloss forum I belong to. Just join the chatter when you can and don't worry that you are letting anyone down because you aren't.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Dianne - we're just happy to see you again. I know that feeling if you lose a few days here -- feel kind of guilty about not being able to catch up. I think it's not an expectation (or hope so) that everyone expects people to reply to every post. It makes it too much of a chore. We know you care and we are chatty cathys. I remember how I used to pull that little string out her back to make her talk. That was high tech back then. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Take some time to recover from all your sister's gone thru. Sorry things have been so chaotic and your computer hasn't been cooperating. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I know, I haven't been on nearly as much lately and you do get so behind - I've been scanning through some things but also am not able to post bc of playing catch up, even though you can't totally catch up!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Don't worry about not being able to keep up! You've had a hard spell lately and I wish you all the best in getting through it. *hugs*

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How on earth did I get so lucky to find friends like you all. And by mentioning Chatty Cathy..I think that dated me just a wee bit. Susan...I remember the string and sometimes the voice would go really fast and we would laugh so much. High tech, yeah...:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I have been so busy with my friend and her losses, somedays I just checkin but now hopefully things will get better and I can be my ol' chatty cathy self:biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts