Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on qvc.com and they offer 3 different kinds. Soothing, Nourishing and Detangling. Which should I buy ?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@Apr 9 2005, 11:41 AM
I went on qvc.com and they offer 3 different kinds. Soothing, Nourishing and Detangling. Which should I buy for my itchy AND matting dog? Do all formulas detangle?
Thanks!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50837
[/QUOTE]

For Matts this is the one you need

Item Number M10933
Bless the Beast 3 PC Detangling Grooming Kit by Bo Derek

QVC Price $19.00
Introductory Price $17.18

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%...ass=&Submit4=Go

·
Registered
894 Posts
Get the detangling, and as far as itchy skin, just remember to RINSE, RINSE, RINSE. So much shampoo and conditioner gets trapped in their very fine fur. I think the couple bouts with itchy skin Sisse had was that I did not rinse good enough....They do have shampoo formulas for itchy skin try cherrybrooke.com.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Is Chloe itching because of the shampoo or could it be allergies? What do you feed her? Corn, wheat and soy products are the top 3 allergy-causing ingredients and are used in many commercial pet foods.

The detangling 3 pack is what I got - and love. The shampoo does a great job of whitening, too, doesn't it?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
This is the one listed for itchy skin.

SOOTHING DOG SHAMPOO CREME
This gentle shampoo will help soothe your pet's dry, itchy skin because it contains exotic botanicals like meadowfoam oil, tea tree oil, oatmeal and amino acids that work together to calm troubling irritations. These exclusive ingredients ensure your pet's coat will be silky soft. And your dog will also smell great because the fragrance was specially formulated to neutralize canine malodors - not simply mask them.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 11 2005, 10:47 AM
Is Chloe itching because of the shampoo or could it be allergies? What do you feed her? Corn, wheat and soy products are the top 3 allergy-causing ingredients and are used in many commercial pet foods.

The detangling 3 pack is what I got - and love. The shampoo does a great job of whitening, too, doesn't it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51343
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the information. I think I might order both and see which one works best on her. I'm sure they'll both get used up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
OOOOoooooooo Got my BTB today and used it for the first time. WOW!! I love how it left Spaaers hair so silky and smooth feeling. I got the detangleing shampoo 3 set from QVC> Used the pomade too and it is great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts