Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was only gone from SM for a few days while getting my latest cancer treatment, and I spent some of today catching up on threads.

Gosh -- so much happened during this last week. :w00t:

OK - here is a recap of what I've caught up on today (in no particular order):

1. B&B (Matilda's Mommy - Paula) had her surgery and gave everyone a scare for a couple days :smcry: but is now back to being her sassy self. :biggrin:

2. Susan & Tyler (Snowbody) got to meet Sir Paul McCarthey. :aktion033::aktion033: But they didn't ask to have their pictures taken with him. :huh:

3. Jane's brother, Mark, (njdrake) had a really bad cancer scare, but it's turned out to be an infection instead of cancer. Still sending prayers. :prayer:

4. Mary (MaryH) has a new litter of precious Maltese. And she posted a wonderful picture of them. :chili:

5. Crystal (Crystal & Zoe) has a big decision to make about an upcoming opportunity. :thumbsup:

6. Alice (Godiva Goddess) got a new puppy, Gemma Bean. And Mia is adjusting well to her little sister. :sHa_banana::cloud9:

7. And we had the closed threads about Halle that I was very confused by but think I caught up on. I'm glad I wasn't around during the controversy. :wacko1:

I know that we had a lot more things, but these seemed like the biggies -- and I was only off of SM for 6 days of which 3 were during a holiday weekend. And some people think life is boring -- go figure. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Hope your treatments went well. I'm on oral chemo until it doesn't work anymore or I can't tolerate it. Tomorrow are my CT and Bone scans....have them every 8-9 weeks. Cancer is a pain in the "you know what"!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
All I have to say Lynn is your treatment may have made you feel very tired but it did not affect your brain power at all!!! You summed it all up pretty nicely. Hope you get your energy back very soon and all of this will turn out the way you wanted!!!! I'm praying for you........:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Wow, Lynn, you must have studied this site big time. You picked up on stuff that I didn't see ... like Mary having a new litter and posting a picture. :smrofl: I hope you're feeling okay. We are all thinking of you and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lynn - I know- I was gone from Thursday pretty much totally through Monday because of work and I came back and didn't know what to read first.:smstarz: I'm still catching up, but I like your Cliff Notes. I hope there won't be a test. I hate tests. :smrofl: Good to see you back with your sense of humor and organizational skills still at peak. :thumbsup: I can tell you, no one's been bored around here lately. :w00t:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
This is Lynn's SM Cliff Notes! You are officially caught up! I don't log on for a weekend and come Monday I'm lost LOL!

Glad you are home now. Please rest and ask the girls for extra malt kisses. I've been thinking of you and continue to send positive thoughts your way! xoxo

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I think you summed things up pretty good. I'm guessing you're still trying to catch up. Lynn, glad you're back and starting to feel better.

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Don't suppose you'd make this a weekly feature here on SM. Hope you are doing alright. I miss you when you aren't around.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yep you summed it up pretty good. It was a week of :wub::smmadder::shocked::smootch::thmbdn::thmbup::Waiting: But the we're ending the week on a good note now that your back.:cheer:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh Lynne, I am just so happy that you are back :chili: and I continue praying that you continue feeling better. Wow you summed the latest updates in SM well:w00t::thumbsup: maybe whenever I lose track of the latest update, I should ask you for the important notes :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Loved your recap Lynn..Hope all went well for you and the next scan is clear and totally gone byby ...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lynn glad u r back honey and hope the treatments do their thing n u continue to feel better .. just a note for those of you that are dealing with cancer. u r my heroes . my mom died of breast cancer three yrs ago and i was there every moment of the battle , its tough to the say the absolute least , i will say a prayer for all of u .

lynn loved the recap!!! alot happened this week ..

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Lynne, we missed you around here...glad you're back! Hope your treatment went well and that they continue to go well for you. Our prayers are with you!

We definitely need to recruit you to do these recaps for us on a weekly basis!! :)

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Lynne, we missed you around here...glad you're back! Hope your treatment went well and that they continue to go well for you. Our prayers are with you!

We definitely need to recruit you to do these recaps for us on a weekly basis!! :)
Now here's a idea for a totally new sub-forum! A weekly re-cap so those who have been gone for a few days, month, or longer for whatever reason can just get one liner bites of the week highlights. Is there anybody out there up for the challenge? :blink:

Lynn, please get well soon - think positive thoughts, and I know all the ladies here are pulling for you!! :wub:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Lynn!! Great to hear from you and what a fabulous re cap!!! thanks! I am so happy to know you are back, and in great spirits! You are such an angel for having a fabulous sense of humor, no matter what! You are always in my prayers my friend!!! ((HUGS)) from me, Mia and lil Bean!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts