Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Not a good morning for me today.... my car doors were iced shut
... there was no getting in... I stood out there (felt like I was on iceskates) picking away at my car doors for like 10 minutes. I may have invest in a car starter.... but would that have helped? Ah well, made it to work just in time to see no one else was here....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Jan 4 2005, 07:48 AM
Not a good morning for me today.... my car doors were iced shut
... there was no getting in... I stood out there (felt like I was on iceskates) picking away at my car doors for like 10 minutes. I may have invest in a car starter.... but would that have helped? Ah well, made it to work just in time to see no one else was here.... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27415
[/QUOTE]
Awwww, are they going to be late or just not coming?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Kodie@Jan 4 2005, 07:55 AM
oh man!  Be careful!  Its unseasonally warm here!  almost 60 again today!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27420
[/QUOTE]
Geez that is pretty warm. It was 67 here last Thursday, but today the high is 30. Welcome to Missouri, haha.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
We had the ice here too.Today & tomorrow its supposed to snow...up to 14 in. by the time its done Thurs. morn.Winter is arriveing in Iowa
(wish i was a bear sometimes)Hubby will have to dig a path and a potty spot for the boys so we dont lose them.LOL It might be fun though to watch Kirbie though ,his first big snow,i'll take pics!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
wish i could send some warmth to all of u...we have a high of 77 today.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Jan 4 2005, 11:16 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@Jan 4 2005, 10:14 AM
whats a car starter?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27466
Isnt one of those things u click the button on a remote and the car automatically starts.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27468
[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, so you can start your car and warm it up while you are still inside and the doors are still locked so you don't have to worry about anything.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts