Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
When Brinkley hears me digging in the ice...he comes running..(although he is usually underfoot anyway..
)
He loves to bat them around and try to carry them in his mouth!!! Too cute!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i think im so addicted to this site !

right after i read that ur babies love ice cubes, i went to the freezer and got an ice and gave it to jongee..shes going crazy and going all over the place licking it....

its just water frozen up..why do they love it so much?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by mee@Oct 9 2004, 11:20 PM
i think im so addicted to this site !

right after i read that ur babies love ice cubes, i went to the freezer and got an ice and gave it to jongee..shes going crazy and going all over the place licking it....

its just water frozen up..why do they love it so much?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11631
[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I have no idea. I guess maybe cause it is so cold and moves around so easily. We just gave him one night when I was putting some in my cup and he was begging me for whatever it was I was gonna eat.
So now we give him one to play with each time we get some.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Oct 10 2004, 06:29 PM
ok now im really crazy..i now play fetch with the ice cube with jongee.... :ph34r:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11655
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by TikisMom@Oct 10 2004, 06:42 PM
Tiki also loves ice cubes; the only problem we have is that he will "bury" them in our bed
  :D  so we have to keep an eye on him.

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11656
[/QUOTE]

Both of those are SO cute!!!

The icecube in the bed is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
during the summer when i use to go to my friends house to lay out we would give the boys (she is the one that has diggy maxis best friend toy poodle) anyway we would put ice cubes in there water dishes and they would play with them hitting them with there paws ( which by the way diggy taught maxi that) and now when i get home his paws are always wet because he must be playng with his water dish

1 - 13 of 13 Posts