Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I like to collect the really small Maltese figurines. Each one that I have is different. You would think this is easy but I have had a time finding these. It has been awhile since I bought any. If anyone knows where to look, I would be grateful, especially if the figurine is handmade. Thank you:blush:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I've collected the very small ones over the years. Larger dog shows are a very good place as the vendors with them go there. Ebay is another place. Have you tried doing searches for maltese figurines, statues, sculptures, etc.? Half the fun is in the hunt. :)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've collected the very small ones over the years. Larger dog shows are a very good place as the vendors with them go there. Ebay is another place. Have you tried doing searches for maltese figurines, statues, sculptures, etc.? Half the fun is in the hunt. :)
Haven't looked on Ebay, but I will. I have never been to a dog show but would like to go to one, sometime. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I bought a cute maltese trinket box from a jewelry vendor at the World Equestrian Games. Here's a link to an online seller:

Trinket Box: Maltese Lying Down

The yellow "staining" around the mouth is not as conspicuous on the one I bought as it is in this picture. The necklace that comes with this particular trinket box is cute too.

These trinket boxes are 10% off at Bumbles Trinket Boxes from Oct 15, till December 31 2010, so I ordered the other two maltese trinket boxes from them yesterday. The maltese are on pages 1,3, and 5 under the "Dogs" boxes.

A relative saw these trinket boxes at the WEG and wished she had bought one, so she placed her order with mine. The shipping was $8.95 standard shipping for three boxes.

Joy

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I bought a cute maltese trinket box from a jewelry vendor at the World Equestrian Games. Here's a link:

Trinket Box: Maltese Lying Down

The yellow "staining" around the mouth is not as conspicuous on the one I bought as it is in this picture. The necklace that comes with this particular trinket box is cute too.

These trinket boxes are 10% off at Bumbles Trinket Boxes from Oct 15, till December 31 2010, so I ordered the other two maltese trinket boxes from them yesterday. The maltese are on pages 1,3, and 5.

A relative saw these trinket boxes at the WEG and wished she had bought one, so she placed her order with mine. The shipping was $8.95 standard shipping for three boxes.

Joy
Wow! Those are nice! I have a thing about trinket boxes, too!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
As in Marj's post, I love Christine Monroe and Dainty Dawgs. However, I've only admired them from afar and haven't purchased any. Would love to have some made from a pic of my girls.

I have found some adorable Maltese figurines on ebay - some very small and some not so small.

And, at the last dog show I went to I think I bought everything Maltese they had.

I never realized how many Maltese collectibles there are - some even vintage!!!! I haven't gone overboard, yet, but I have felt the need to sneak them into the house. lol One day I'll have to take some picture.

This one although it's only 1-1/2 inches long is one of my favorites:

Linda

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joy, thank you so much for posting this link. The boxes are just adorable and so unique.:blush: I have the link bookmarked for my DH. I told him I didn't want anything for Christmas this year.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As in Marj's post, I love Christine Monroe and Dainty Dawgs. However, I've only admired them from afar and haven't purchased any. Would love to have some made from a pic of my girls.

I have found some adorable Maltese figurines on ebay - some very small and some not so small.

And, at the last dog show I went to I think I bought everything Maltese they had.

I never realized how many Maltese collectibles there are - some even vintage!!!! I haven't gone overboard, yet, but I have felt the need to sneak them into the house. lol One day I'll have to take some picture.

This one although it's only 1-1/2 inches long is one of my favorites: Hi, Linda! That's the Hagen Renaker. I have that one, too. It is also one of my favorites.:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Yes, Hagen Renaker has other breeds and horses, also. I just love the finish on it.

Linda

This one although it's only 1-1/2 inches long is one of my favorites: Hi, Linda! That's the Hagen Renaker. I have that one, too. It is also one of my favorites.:wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts