Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it but Milo is turning 1 in just over a month(May 4) - my little boy is growing up:smcry:

Anyway, I want to throw him a party for all his doggie friends.
I really wanted the party to be at home but one of my friends dog is turning 1 on the same day and we share all the same friends with dogs so not sure about that and also his birthday is on a tuesday so people will have work etc.
So, then I was thinking, we have a show on the Sunday before - in which Milo and the other dog who is turning 1 will be at and also many of our friends/Milo's dog friends, so was thinking we could have a little party there(I don't mean anything massive)

Any idea's on what I could do(that would also be small and not disrupting the show)?

Also gonna have a mini party at home with Amber and Roxy on his actual bday :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that sounds so cute , ive never hosted a puppy party but i am looking forward to this , so i hope u get good ideas.. are u gonna give out treats for the party goers ?

what kind of cake are u gonna make for milo?

will u have activities?

im soo new to this too . lol

should be fun though ?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Oh how cute! I alwaysh ave partys for my girls. well, bellas 7 but Floee only turned one this month and mya will be one in may. Floee hasnt had her party yet though - im wanting until we can go home to my parents and everyone can join in including their 2 jack russles lol Ive never had other dogs at it though so im not sure about what to do. We just have loads of food for both humans and the malts/jack russles, i make a nice cake and they get lots of prezzies and are totally spoiled lol so Im sure they will just have a great time with lots of goodies and playing games Have you thought what your going to get Milo yet? :)

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sounds so cute , ive never hosted a puppy party but i am looking forward to this , so i hope u get good ideas.. are u gonna give out treats for the party goers ?

what kind of cake are u gonna make for milo?

will u have activities?

im soo new to this too . lol

should be fun though ?
I think somekind of peanut butter cake.
Not sure about activities - if the party was at home I would!

Oh how cute! I alwaysh ave partys for my girls. well, bellas 7 but Floee only turned one this month and mya will be one in may. Floee hasnt had her party yet though - im wanting until we can go home to my parents and everyone can join in including their 2 jack russles lol Ive never had other dogs at it though so im not sure about what to do. We just have loads of food for both humans and the malts/jack russles, i make a nice cake and they get lots of prezzies and are totally spoiled lol so Im sure they will just have a great time with lots of goodies and playing games Have you thought what your going to get Milo yet? :)
yes! about 15 new bows, a kwigy bo bag and some treats and toys!B)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
How about a little gather after the show-close by, in a safe place where the little ones can interact, run off leash, be free and all? If you could know how many fluff will join you, maybe you can bake a little doggie-birthday cake where Milo's pals can share a little from ;) You wouldn't be disrupting the show ^_^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts