Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I think your sister might be right. But, that bunny rabbit sure does look familiar! :wub: Could it be the real Easter bunny out on a practice run?? :w00t: I'd look for Easter eggs.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I love it Kat. You and your two babies always know how to put a smile on my face. I'm with Linda this creature could very well be the Easter Bunny!

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Snowy-you look very much like a bunny, you can definitely hop, and the ears look good, but the tail is a dead giveaway!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Great pic, love it!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
LMAO --- let's see. Now it could be the groundhog who comes out looking for his shadow on Feb 2. Hmmmm, nope not in a hole and not brown. It could be a wad of cotton candy from a carnival or circus. Hmmm, don't know if the carnival's come to town. It could be the Easter Bunny checking out the weather. Hmmm seems possible. Or it could be a Snowy or Crystal sculpture made of pure love. YUP I think that's it. :chili::chili:
I had to laugh Kat because I can't tell which end is up...literally. It reminds me of waking up to Tyler and not sure until I put my glasses on if his face or butt is in my face. :w00t: Which end is up in the photo?? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Love it!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Sure does look like the Easter bunny, but may with valentines day coming up I say its CUPID. :wub: Kat that picture is sooo funny:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Hey wait just a minute here......those may be bunny ears....but that's Definitely NOT a bunny butt....I sort of recognize that cute widdle butt....:whistle:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I think it is a Kat!! It is beautiful and it looks like it is swaying to the music and I know Kat does that. I have never seen a picture of her and I just know she is beautiful, so it has got to be a Kat!!! All kidding aside, I just could not help but look with such longing at the gorgeous green grass and the beautiful flowers.........I long for springtime!!! It is cold here, no leaves on the trees and your picture brightened my day.......whoever it is, Crystal or Snowy, the baby is haing a great time!!!:chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:w00t::w00t: It's a lhama head! It's a bunny! Wait! It has a fluffy Maltese tail! Must be Snowy or Crystal then :whistle: and Kat, your garden looks beautiful :Flowers 2:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Now who would be hopping, dancing?, standing up in that glorious garden? Probably every creature great and small but in this pic I think it is Snowy :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
That is the dreaded Maltabbit. Cousin to the Jackalope. Careful, I hear they can steal your heart!!

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I had to laugh Kat because I can't tell which end is up...literally. It reminds me of waking up to Tyler and not sure until I put my glasses on if his face or butt is in my face. :w00t: Which end is up in the photo?? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Love it!!
HAHAHAHA! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Alright Kat, I have my glasses on and I still can't tell which end is up.:blush:
How did he do that? :w00t:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Ooops, an early easter bunny in your garden, Kat!

OMG, that pic really made my day! Fantastic shot! :LOL:

Is that a new breed? Never ever have seen a bunnymalt, Lol!

Thanks so so much for sharing with us!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts