Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reading 1/2 of a book I need to finish by Wednesday this week, setting up my lesson plans for the week, and washing clothes :D

~Elegant

Ps. I got this idea from tlunn (just wanted to give "props" to tlunn!)

Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 8 2004, 07:57 AM
LOL- it wasn't such a bad thing for me...

When I couldn't get on, I actually got some other things accomplished...

But, glad to see it is better...he he. :D
Thanks Joe. You rule!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11506
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
LOL...good topic....

There is ALWAYS "something" I need to be doing other than chatting on here...LOL...but none of them are fun things...

Hmmm...a short list...not in any particular order...

laundry-washing dishes-picking up in general-scooping cat boxes-laying out clothes for the next day-lesson plans-grading papers-bills-

Confession time :ph34r:
My daughter sometimes is waiting in the bath for me to come wash her hair...and I am finishing reading/responding to something and have to tell her to wait...she has NO patience....

Sometimes when I wake up early I get on here or ebay and reead the posts from the evening before...if there are several, or I end up responding to some...I end up running behind majorly....

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 10 2004, 08:21 PM
LOL...good topic....

There is ALWAYS "something" I need to be doing other than chatting on here...LOL...but none of them are fun things...

Hmmm...a short list...not in any particular order...

laundry-washing dishes-picking up in general-scooping cat boxes-laying out clothes for the next day-lesson plans-grading papers-bills-

Confession time  :ph34r:
My daughter sometimes is waiting in the bath for me to come wash her hair...and I am finishing reading/responding to something and have to tell her to wait...she has NO patience....

Sometimes when I wake up early I get on here or ebay and reead the posts from the evening before...if there are several, or I end up responding to some...I end up running behind majorly....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11665
[/QUOTE]

hahhaha
ur so funny tlunn

im always staying up all night doing homework coz during the day i dont touch any hw...

i just read and reply to the posts on this site and see if there are any new posts...... ^_^

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i should be studying....i always come here to get away from the books....you would think i wouldnt want to talk vet med if i didnt want to study it but its different. :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I would probably be reading something.. maybe cleaning the house.. or more than likely I'd be logged onto another forum or doing something else online :D I'm a makeup junkie, so I frequent a beauty forum too..

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
This is where I come when I want to little break from work, so I'm here A LOT! :D I usually just keep it open so I can leave it and come back! This past few weeks have been kind of slow here so I feel like I have had a LOT of free time... it's okay though because I am learning so much!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Oct 11 2004, 12:05 PM
This is where I come when I want to little break from work, so I'm here A LOT!  :D I usually just keep it open so I can leave it and come back! This past few weeks have been kind of slow here so I feel like I have had a LOT of free time... it's okay though because I am learning so much! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11748
[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way! I open it when I first get to work and then check in through out the day when I need a break for a minute. Some day I need more "breaks" then others.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Ya'll are more productive than I am! This past hour I couldnt get on, so what do I do? I play spider solitaire! <_<

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Oct 12 2004, 07:54 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Oct 11 2004, 06:47 PM
Ya'll are more productive than I am!  This past hour I couldnt get on, so what do I do?  I play spider solitaire!   <_<
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11762
I love that game! That is another one of the things I do when I need a short break from work.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11780
[/B][/QUOTE]

i love that game too !!!

but i have turned into a Mac person...so i dont use PC anymore..i miss that game...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nichole
You are absolutly right...If I weren't on her I would probably be spending money too....on QVC, Shop at Home....etc.....ha ha ha
I love those 'home shopping channels'....

Anyone else addicted?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Hubby says I have to stop getting on here so much because I find new sites where I spend more money on the dog...

I have ordered him new clothes in the past week, new food and greenies, and probably a new crate before the week is up...he he. But, the cats got new food too...and I did buy my new neice some clothes on ebay, and my daughter a christmas present on ebay...so I have not spent it ALL on the dog...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts