Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
I got maxi at 10 weeks for 2 month after that i brought him to my parents every day during the week while i was at work when my parents went out they put the gate up in the kitchen and he basically had the run of the kitchen
when he started staying home i gated the hallway and left my bedroom open and he had basically alot of room now at 11 months he has the whole house minus the bathroom i keep it closed too afraid he will get into some cleaning stuff or whatever ...i have 3 wee wee pads i put out and he does very well and i also have someone come in a few days a week to walk him ...I didnt follow the rules they told me to do because the very first night when i put maxi in his crate he cried and cried so i right away took him to sleep with me and he has ever since...Whether i did it right or not it works
and Maxi seems fine to me...........Im not big on the crate thing but its supposed to be the way too go.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.