1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
That's funny!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Although, even if Sylphide were this talented, I am not sure she'd be willing to do the job. She'd be like: "who, me? No way. Make Ozzy do it." and then poor Ozzy, who lets both Sylphide and Shrek bully him even though he is four times their size, will be stuck with the dirty job. He'd do it just to please Sylphide, cos he adores her :D

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aren't they just the smartest little pooches? Scooby knows we always pick up after him as soon as he is done so he always goes as far down the yard as he can just to make us walk. Perhaps he knows we need the exercise. That's if of course it isn't raining then he refuses to go out and get wet.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Jun 11 2005, 10:44 AM
Although, even if Sylphide were this talented, I am not sure she'd be willing to do the job.  She'd be like:  "who, me?  No way.  Make Ozzy do it." and then poor Ozzy, who lets both Sylphide and Shrek bully him even though he is four times their size, will be stuck with the dirty job.  He'd do it just to please Sylphide, cos he adores her  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71643
[/QUOTE]
thats to funny

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
too funny...if we could train our dogs to do this, think we could train our husbands to clean up after themselves?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts