Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nationals Please PM me so you can be added. You can PM me your info or send it to [email protected] If you have not gotten Rosters from me and you should have EMAIL me ASAP

I need names, username, dogs attending , phone number, arrival date departure date

I will add you to the Roster and you will have contact data for us all.

• Miki Miller (heartmadeforyou) made gorgeous Spoiled Maltese Badges.....with our logo..she will have extras at the show....they are Embroidered with the SM logo ($5)
  • we are havinga PJ/Pizza Party on Friday night in hotel rooms.....its $5 includes Papa John's Pizza and Papercups.plates etc BYOB Alcohol allowed........Dogs are invited
  • Also if you can print a small photo of your avatar and we can place tehm in our Registry Badge holder...might be fun to see who is who.
  • Remember your Photos that they asked for for the centerpieces
And for those that want to know but don't have a dog IN the show..

The entries are

8 in Agility
64 in Sweeps ( all puppies) 23 dogs and 41 bitches Saturday
98 in the Conformation show Sunday
30 dogs/51 Bitches
2 Jr Showmanship
ITS GETTING CLOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that are not attending we all promise lots of PIX and for those who are let's make it the best Nationals EVER!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Very, very excited for the posting of pics for all of us that wish we could be with all of you :wub:

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Very, very excited for the posting of pics for all of us that wish we could be with all of you :wub:

Thanks!!!

Same here :chili::chili: Enjoy everyone, have a safe and wonderful time. Enjoy every moment, I know that you all will and can't wait for the pics for when you all get home.

So excited for all of you. Enjoy!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Same here :chili::chili: Enjoy everyone, have a safe and wonderful time. Enjoy every moment, I know that you all will and can't wait for the pics for when you all get home.

So excited for all of you. Enjoy!!!!
Ditto :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Nationals Please PM me so you can be added. You can PM me your info or send it to [email protected] If you have not gotten Rosters from me and you should have EMAIL me ASAP

I need names, username, dogs attending , phone number, arrival date departure date

I will add you to the Roster and you will have contact data for us all.

• Miki Miller (heartmadeforyou) made gorgeous Spoiled Maltese Badges.....with our logo..she will have extras at the show....they are Embroidered with the SM logo ($5)
  • we are havinga PJ/Pizza Party on Friday night in hotel rooms.....its $5 includes Papa John's Pizza and Papercups.plates etc BYOB Alcohol allowed........Dogs are invited
  • Also if you can print a small photo of your avatar and we can place tehm in our Registry Badge holder...might be fun to see who is who.
  • Remember your Photos that they asked for for the centerpieces
And for those that want to know but don't have a dog IN the show..

The entries are

8 in Agility
64 in Sweeps ( all puppies) 23 dogs and 41 bitches Saturday
98 in the Conformation show Sunday
30 dogs/51 Bitches
2 Jr Showmanship
ITS GETTING CLOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that are not attending we all promise lots of PIX and for those who are let's make it the best Nationals EVER!
Ok so do we know "WHICH" dogs are entered........like a list of entries in each group????? Anyway to find out???

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
For all of you who are not attending........I sure wish you were.....:crying:

Me and Ava will be there with bells on. But Miss Ava says she'll be socializing instead of showing.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
i'm going cat, i just sent you an email. my apologies for not seeing all of this sooner, i have been on the road with little internet access sporadically. we are so looking forward to meeting all of the east coast sm'ers and their beautiful fluffs!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts

Cat - How do you print up a small picture of your avatar? I'm not sure how to do it. Mine was from Chrisman so I don't think I have the original.
Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts