Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having alot of time to waste I have been thinking if Buddy were human what kinda of job would he have. The first I think would be as a food taster, he will eat anything. He would also make a excellent test pilot he is totaly fearless.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I think that my dogs would insist on being dogs of leisure. Although, Little C might be talked into being a toy tester and Sir N might consider being a pillow tester.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
sprite would have to be a princess---she likes being served. lol

ellie would be a dictator because she likes being in control. she'll literally stand up and put her paws on big dog shoulders and try to be dominant. .....and usually wins. LOL

gruffi would be a model because he does these poses that are absolutely ADORABLE! AND...he would be a diplomat because he's a peace-maker. like when the girls are playing...and if it gets too rough--he'll run over and stick his face between them. he's also put himself between two dogs playing too rough in the park.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Kallie would definitely be a ball player of some kind....

Hmmmmm not sure about Catcher....... something where cuddling was involved...
OR a prince... I call him my little Prince... he knows he is so special....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Mine would be super models!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sunny? Work? you must be joking? lol he is so pathetic about doing stuff for himself (although thats proubly my fault)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brink would be a security guard or a personal body guard for someone!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I would have to hire Ruby Jean as my guardian.....she watches out for me in every way possible--has to know who I'm talking to.....its hilarious watching her protecting me!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
the buttercup would be a hippie. peace, love, and lounge around in her long flowing locks, smiling (that's what all those greenies do to her, you know!), and wanting to share her love with everyone. (not THAT way! she's not THAT kind of girl!)

ann marie and the "but right now, i'm a security guard perched on the sofa looking out over the city. making sure no one breaks into our 7th story living room window..." buttercup

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maggie would definately want to be a man (although she is a girl....she thinks she is a boy). And, would probably be a Wide World Wrestler or Boxer. hehehe! She is one ferocious little puppy or an Olympic runner (boy can she run.....I mean there are little puffs of smoke coming from behind her when she runs). heheh!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Brit'ny would be an "It Girl", a young socialite because she loves to show off her clothes and entertain company. SHe also loves to talk alot, she would be a great host, she gives each person some attention.

She would also model on the side, her runway walk is KILLER she looks just like a show dog when she walks!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Oh my, Tini would be an actress. No doubt in my mind. She loves being the center of attentiion, and would be afraid to do the "steamy" scenes (as she demonstrates on Louie only when people are looking at her
)
She already has a following and a bodyguard (me)!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts