Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are on FB, would you take a minute to vote for Ava's picture.....pretty please..:innocent:

Contests on Facebook

You should join this page, it's new and it's going to be fun!!!!

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What a fantastic picture Pat. Somehow I don't think you need any photography help. ;) OMG I could squeeze her.

I would like to vote, my only issue is that I they want all your access and info on fb to do so. I have been limiting fb a lot to keep from being overly accessed. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a fantastic picture Pat. Somehow I don't think you need any photography help. ;) OMG I could squeeze her.

I would like to vote, my only issue is that I they want all your access and info on fb to do so. I have been limiting fb a lot to keep from being overly accessed. :unsure:
Thanks Maureen, about the picture, but you have skill,.....I take millions of pictures and get lucky sometimes :aktion033:. Don't blame you for being leary of FB. Someone else said they were asked all those questions too (????) Don't know if everyone gets that or not though. I went into the link my self and voted for her :innocent::blush: and it was fine. Don't do it if you are concerned, I never push limits on FB, I've gotten viruses before and don't want them again. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts

Maureen - you can just vote and then hit the button that says skip so that the rest of their stuff doesn't get into your FB account. That's what I did.

Pat - of course I voted.:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh boy, oh boy...thanks!!

Lynn, it looks like you can only vote once. ...I think....

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Oh shucks -- I wanted to vote, and have Secret vote and Tilly vote and Lacie vote and on and on and on. Looks like my 1 vote will be it. :(

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh! I think you may be able to vote once each day!!!! So i will be bugging everyone every day for a month!!!! :aktion033::chili::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter voted for Miss Ava and then entered himself! Silly Boy!!! He said he will vote for Miss Ava everyday cause she's beautiful!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts