Registered
7,486 Posts
Have a great trip. We'll miss you.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm back...durn I've been caught LOL

My trip was wonderful. I really enjoyed it. Mikey stayed with a friend.

I'm still in between homes right now (we're moving about 20 minutes away to a much smaller place, happily), so won't be online a ton this week.

Mikey is ok. He is continuing to lose weight despite a good appetite. He looks very old...he is on pain meds to keep him comfy.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I'm so sorry Mikey continues to lose weight and looks "old". Hopefully missing his momma for a week has something to do with it and he'll perk up now that you are back!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by JMM@Jul 24 2005, 07:06 PM
I'm back...durn I've been caught LOL

My trip was wonderful. I really enjoyed it. Mikey stayed with a friend.

I'm still in between homes right now (we're moving about 20 minutes away to a much smaller place, happily), so won't be online a ton this week.

Mikey is ok. He is continuing to lose weight despite a good appetite. He looks very old...he is on pain meds to keep him comfy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84162
[/QUOTE]

I am glad your trip went well. I am sorry that Mikey is loosing weight - is it his liver disease or IBD? I think your advice/help is sorely missed on this forum.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, I'm not a veterinarian. I grew up in the vet's office and am an unlicensed technician.

I am feeling like the time is coming soon for Mikey...but we'll wait and see. He's a fighter and may rally. He weighs 5.0 lbs and should be almost 6 1/2...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by JMM@Jul 25 2005, 08:45 PM
I am feeling like the time is coming soon for Mikey...but we'll wait and see. He's a fighter and may rally. He weighs 5.0 lbs and should be almost 6 1/2...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84456
[/QUOTE]

No... I know he is very sick but I thought things were under control... He is just too young! I hope your feeling is wrong and he comes back from this latest setback. He certainly is a fighter. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts