Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i am so glad i found this forum it looks like alot of fun! i have a question, how do i post chicos picture next to my post like you all have it ? Oh by the way chico is my 6 month old maltese :D and i just love him!~ Denise

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Oct 15 2004, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone i am so glad i found this forum it looks like alot of fun! i have a question, how do i post chicos picture next to my post like you all have it ? Oh by the way chico is my 6 month old maltese  :D  and i just love him!~ Denise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12056
[/QUOTE]

Denise, he is just darling. Your name is very familiar. Did you formerly post on another forum?

Welcome to this forum.... it is "the best".

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Kallie/Catchers Mom+Oct 15 2004, 07:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Denise&Chico
@Oct 15 2004, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone i am so glad i found this forum it looks like alot of fun! i have a question, how do i post chicos picture next to my post like you all have it ? Oh by the way chico is my 6 month old maltese  :D  and i just love him!~ Denise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12056

Denise, he is just darling. Your name is very familiar. Did you formerly post on another forum?

Welcome to this forum.... it is "the best".
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12065
[/B][/QUOTE]
hi sher yes i go to the malt only board i just found this one yesterday looks really fun!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
very cute baby.welcome to the forum!..to place the pic to the left you go to "my controls" and under personal proile select avatar settings...and that is where you upload the pic

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 15 2004, 07:44 PM
very cute baby.welcome to the forum!..to place the pic to the left you go to "my controls" and under personal proile select avatar settings...and that is where you upload the pic
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12067
[/QUOTE]
hi lady thank you so much for your help now i have to get rid of he big photo!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
np glad i could help.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
hi sher yes i go to the malt only board i just found this one yesterday looks really fun!!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12066
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Denise, I got banned from that one for posting the initials of a good puppy food for someone whose baby was not eating. That was a blessing for me because I found this site where we can help each other find great products by being able to post brand names and we can even share Web addresses of helpful sites.... and post photos of products and generally have a great time getting to know each other without censorship. :D

So glad you joined up... !

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Kallie/Catchers Mom@Oct 15 2004, 07:51 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12066
[/QUOTE]

Hi Denise, I got banned from that one for posting the initials of a good puppy food for someone whose baby was not eating. That was a blessing for me because I found this site where we can help each other find great products by being able to post brand names and we can even share Web addresses of helpful sites.... and post photos of products and generally have a great time getting to know each other without censorship. :D

So glad you joined up... !
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12072
[/B][/QUOTE]
oh that is so great sher i thought that is where i saw your name i know that get carried away with all that mess im staying here i feel so FREE

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome!
I'm glad you found this site. Your baby is really cute.
Princess is 6months old too.
Enjoy!!!

Lani and Princess

1 - 20 of 32 Posts