Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know that Cody hates to have his photo taken. I have so many photos of the side or back of his head, such as this one. Or, his backside running out of the picture. Come on Cody, pleeease look at me. :no2: Nope mama, won't do it.

So, he couldn't run and hide from the camera, I put him up on the bed. Then, I bribed him with his favorite cookie, a Carob Chip Chomper. He's holding it in his mouth. To get the "somewhat" happy/excited look, I told him "Daddy's home!"

In retrospect, I took him hostage, distracted him, and lied to him! :w00t: I'm such an awful mommy!

Okay, mommy, can I go eat my cookie now?!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh the things we do to get that perfect shot! lol You are a great Mommy (hey he did get a cookie out of it!)

BTW I LOVE your bedding! That is gorgeous

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Awww what a cutie Cody is! Hey, the distracting and lying was well worth it so that we could get to see his adorable face! You need to do it more often :) hehe.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I just love that picture of Cody!:wub: That's ok that you had to bribe him and lie to him, i think we all do at some time to get that perfect picture. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I completely understand!!! You did get that gorgeous pic of him with the cookie in his mouth. Hey, I take between 60 to 90 pics to get one good one. My two love to not look at the camera......usually I hold one of their toys or stuffed animals over my head and try to get a shot and they will look....I hate picture taking time but I try really hard to get pics for all of you and of course, I love getting a good pic for myself~~~

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
If only people knew what we all go through for a good picture......

We'd all be locked up in a looney bin!!!! :blush::HistericalSmiley:

I have to tell you though, it was well worth it, you got a GREAT picture of Cody!!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Oh no, Suzi, you're a wonderful mommy! It's so funny to see little Cody looking insulted into the other direction, :HistericalSmiley:!
The second shot of him is great! You got him to look in the camera with only one cookie! Compliment, Lol!

... not to forget, love your bed arrangement, very nice!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: You and Cody just made my day!:HistericalSmiley:What great pictures! I love the way he turned his head in the first picture and then was just holding the cookie in his little mouth. I'm proud of him. I DO hope you let him eat his cookie.:blush: Thank you for sharing these.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: The pictures turned out so well!!! and the story is excellent haha! as long as it works! I'm sure all photographers have their own little tricks tricks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
There he is! I was beginning to think there was no Cody! :LOL: He looks precious sitting there JUST for YOU (and the cookie).
My motto regarding pic taking "bribery is the best policy". :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
What a cutie pie :wub: !! Maisie hates to have her picture taken also. She just can't be bothered, she knows she is cute.:smrofl:

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
It was totally worth it Suzi! Cody you are so handsome and cute with that cookie in your mouth! I thought it was his tongue at first.:w00t: Very nice pictures.
You are not an awful Mommy. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Suzi, Cody looks adorable! :wub::wub::wub: I love both of the pictures. I thought the cookie in his mouth was his tongue! LOL

And, you are not a bad mommy, for heavens's sake! You are a WONDERFUL and GREAT mommy! :yes:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
When it comes to getting pictures of our pups we just have to do what we have to do. I use the treats and although I always feel bad about the 'Daddy's home" lie :brownbag:....... I use it anyway. Works every time. :thumbsup:
Cute pictures!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
There is Cody boy <3 it is a pity that he doesn't like to have his pictures taken because he is such a HANDSOME malt!!! I love all the pictures that you took of him, including these two; makes it hard to believe that he doesn't like to have for his pictures to be taken because he looks THAT SO VERY CUTE when he isn't liking it!!!

haha mama, I use that trick very often with Crystal :p she doesn't mind the camera, but I just bring the treat out in order to get the happiest expression of hers.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts