Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed my SM family too much to stay away. So I'm back and have been reading posts and trying to see what all I've missed.

Also try to learn the new SM format. Just learning to navigate my way around. Now where are the little emotion icons?

Hugs to all of you.

Lynn, Lacie and Tilly

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Welcome back, Lynn!!:aktion033:

The smilies are now located where you would reply to a message, but you have to click on the "Go Advanced" button below the reply box. A few will show up, and you can click on "More" to open up a page full of the smilies. I don't like the new format, but I guess I have to deal with it.

It's great to have you back!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I missed my SM family too much to stay away. So I'm back and have been reading posts and trying to see what all I've missed.

Also try to learn the new SM format. Just learning to navigate my way around. Now where are the little emotion icons?

Hugs to all of you.

Lynn, Lacie and Tilly
:aktion033::aktion033::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Welcome back, Lynn!!:aktion033:

The smilies are now located where you would reply to a message, but you have to click on the "Go Advanced" button below the reply box. A few will show up, and you can click on "More" to open up a page full of the smilies. I don't like the new format, but I guess I have to deal with it.

It's great to have you back!
I don't know what you are talking about. I don't need to go to "Go advanced" to have the smilies. They are right there on the right side of the message box.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts

Hugs to all of you.

Lynn, Lacie and Tilly
:w00t: LYNN!!!!! YOU'RE BACK :chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:WOHOOOOO .. so very nice to have you back:hugging: A little playing around with the new features will help you get very familiar to the new format ;) you will get there before you know it.

I love your new siggy. Your girls are darling:wub:

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Hey! Nice to see you here. I haven't used this new format enough to get it yet either. Takes some getting used to. I just noticed what she meant by "go advanced". That is if you don't click on "Reply" button, and just use the "Quick" answer space under each post. If you use the reply button you get smiles on the right side of your post space. Unless your "options" has the "Disable Smiles" checked. :blink:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thanks Dee for clarifying this. I almost never use the quick reply. I tried it now and what it does when you click on "go advanced" is take you to the normal reply message box.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK - so I see where the "Smiles" are when I post the reply. :ThankYou:

But what about on a new thread that you're starting? How do I get to them there? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Lynn I'm glad your back.:chili: I was praying for you and Jerry last night (in the shower lol) and I was going to make a thread today asking if anyone had heard from you. How is Jerry?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:Lynn, you're back. And we're so glad you are. You've been missed bigtime.:grouphug: How is Jerry doing? How are you? And how are Lacie and Tilly? Inquiring SMers want to know.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:grouphug:I'll give a full update on Jerry on Thursday as that's the next appointment with his Transplant Doctor. Too much up in the air until after that appointment.

Lacie and Tilly both are fine. Had great Vet check-ups about 6 weeks ago. Spoiled rotten as ever (of course).

Lots of changes and challenges at the office and I will start another thread about that over the weekend.

It's good to catch up with everyone on here and all that's been happening. I've missed my SM family so much.

Now if I can just figure out how to navigate the new SM format, I'll be great.

And thanks for the warm welcome back.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts