Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH said that he was stumped on what to give me for Christmas this year because I hadn't asked for anything and had told him that I didn't want anything. I really didnt want or need anything and enjoyed spending a little more on others this year so I urged him not to splurge on me but to put some money away as we would like to do some remodeling this year.

Well, we did keep Christmas between us pretty small but I got one very special gift.
DSC05887.jpg

If you aren't familiar with this product its a FLip video recorder and he had one of my favorite pictures of Hunter printed on it. Now, I will be able to make videos of Hunter and our family doing some fun things. My point and shoot camera did have a video feature but the quality was terrible and it wasn't ideal. So, I am excited about this.

Doesnt' Hunter look cute:wub: as the spokesfluff?!?!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Aww...yes Hunter does look cute and SHOULD be their spokesfluff. Congrats on such a thoughtful gift. It was thoughtful for us too since we'll get to see Hunter in action.:thumbsup: My little Canon Powershot has a video feature but I know what you mean about terrible quality.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Erin :chili::chili: What a great gift. :aktion033::aktion033: I love it with Hunter on the camera. How did your husband get that done? So cute and what a great way not to mix it up with other Flips. :thumbsup: I think Hunter would be the perfect Spokesfluff - he's so photogenic:) Enjoy the camera. I got mine last year but was too afraid to edit from it until my SS reveal from you and Hunter. :blush::blush: It's easier than I thought it would be though:)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a special gift, Erin! I love that your hubby customized it with Hunter's photo...how thoughtful. :) I can't wait to see some video you've recorded with it!

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
You have a smart husband---thoughtful too. And the Hunter is one great object!
I asked for a flip for Christmas too---we got the panasonic one but so far only my DH has had it in his hands! Hummmm. maybe I should have gotten him one!
'Looking fwd. to lots of videos of Hunter & those redecorations---do before & after!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
What a special and thoughtful gift from your DH! Hunter looks very adorable on the cover! :wub: Looking forward to the videos!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Wow, that is like the best gift!!! And Hunter's picture is on it too!!!! COOL!!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Erin :chili::chili: What a great gift. :aktion033::aktion033: I love it with Hunter on the camera. How did your husband get that done? So cute and what a great way not to mix it up with other Flips. :thumbsup: I think Hunter would be the perfect Spokesfluff - he's so photogenic:) Enjoy the camera. I got mine last year but was too afraid to edit from it until my SS reveal from you and Hunter. :blush::blush: It's easier than I thought it would be though:)

Erin that is the perfect gift, i love it! How do you like it so far? At first i wanted a customized flip for Christmas and then i decided on some pictures for when i redo my bedroom. I'm hoping to get a flip soon.

Sue you can order a customized flip from:Flip video cameras

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Josh did good Erin!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got a flip. I am looking forward to seeing lots of fun Hunger videos!!!!!!

So...did Josh like what you got him?

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Erin that is the perfect gift, i love it! How do you like it so far? At first i wanted a customized flip for Christmas and then i decided on some pictures for when i redo my bedroom. I'm hoping to get a flip soon.

Sue you can order a customized flip from:Flip video cameras
I haven't actually used it yet:blush:. But, in my defense, I have been working since the day after Christmas at a ski mountain in New Hampshire and didn't want to risk losing it on the mountain (also can't really video other's children without written/express permission). I hope to find time to play around with it this week.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Josh did good Erin!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got a flip. I am looking forward to seeing lots of fun Hunger videos!!!!!!

So...did Josh like what you got him?

Tam - he did! He is pretty excited about the golf lesson and really liked the indoor putting practice thing I bought). Overall, I would give myself :thumbsup::thumbsup: on his gifts this year :)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
that really is a sweet picture of Hunter, all his pics are sweet, but this one especially. DH came up with a great gift idea.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
What a great gift! So thoughtful! You really have a keeper. :)

I have a flip and love the quality of the video and how easy it is just to pick it up and shoot, but have no idea how to edit and put together videos to post on the web. So I just look at them on the camera. Can you really capture a frame to make a still picture from a video on it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts