Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been so busy at work for the past few weeks and all the usual bumps in the road to planning the wedding cropped up for me to attend to, that the excitement really hadn't hit me until just now. (Alright, so I'm a little strange
) We're taking almost 2 weeks in Europe for our honeymoon and normally we would just leave Rocco with my parents. However, this time it isn't possible because my parents are flying out to California to be at my sister in law's side to witness the birth of their first grand (skin) baby. So, this time, I'm leaving Rocco with a friend, who, although I love and trust her dearly, I'm worried won't be able to accommodate his very needy needs. Now I'm starting to panic

Please reassure me that I am entitled to leave my baby to go on a once in a lifetime fabulous honeymoon....thanks in advance!

·
Registered
323 Posts
go go go go and have an amazing time, I can say that because it is not me leaving my baby behind
You do deserve to go and if this is a good friend they already know how much you cherish Rocco and will take good care of your furbaby. Just get an international calling card because you know you will be calling home to check on him ALOT :lol:

Congrats and have an amazing time in Europe...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHAHAHAH I'm sure your friend won't be able to resist accomodating your baby the way she needs to be. Your baby's too cute! No worries. Have fun in Europe! Once in a lifetime opportunity! Don't spoil it for yourself or your hubby!

CONGRADULATIONS!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
He will be fine. Congrats on the wedding! Have a great time in Europe! It is so beautifull over there. Two years ago I went to Europe for 20 days. It was amazing. Take lots of pictures. I would go back in a heart beat. I went to Belgium, France & Italy. Where are you going?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

Lexi's mom: we're leaving Tuesday night and flying to Genoa, Italy. From there, we'll take the train on Thursday to Cinque Terre. Friday we're going to Portofino/Santa Margherita and on Saturday, we're hopping onto a cruise in Savona. Cruise taking us to: Naples, Sicily, Tunisia, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, and Marseilles. I haven't been to Europe since I lived there when I was 16, which was 20 years ago. Needless to say, its the trip of a lifetime! Only place we're missing is Malta. Oh well...next time.

I'll miss my daily visits here and can't wait to update all of you on how the wedding and honeymoon were.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Congratulations on getting married amd enjoy your honey moon!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts