Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
wow i cant even fathom that much snow!

its actually pouring down rain right now over here!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Dec 22 2004, 04:32 PM
I'm actually planning on going to the beach this weekend!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24955
[/QUOTE]

I think I hate you!

Just kidding! It is so dang cold here. But on Sunday it is supposed to warm up to the 40s. Unfortuately it isn't going to stay in the 40s by Wednesday it is going to be back in the 30s.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Dec 22 2004, 05:25 PM
Not to make anyone jealous but it's a gorgeous day here in Miami, FL.  It's in the 70's and not one cloud in the sky.  I love winters in Florida!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24951
[/QUOTE]
Palm Beach here lol its 71 right now....we are finally getting back at the rest of the country for their good weather during the hurrican season lol.....actully i am going to new jersy friday and i will freeze but for right now i am good

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Dec 22 2004, 04:43 PM
It got down to the 40's here this week and I wanted to die.  I don't know how you people up north do it but like Lilly said...we're getting back at everyone now...we had it pretty rough during the hurricane season
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24959
[/QUOTE]

Ok, ok! I guess if you guys can take 3 hurricans we can handle a little cold and snow.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Dec 22 2004, 05:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mylittlebella
@Dec 22 2004, 04:43 PM
It got down to the 40's here this week and I wanted to die.  I don't know how you people up north do it but like Lilly said...we're getting back at everyone now...we had it pretty rough during the hurricane season
Ok, ok! I guess if you guys can take 3 hurricans we can handle a little cold and snow.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24961
[/B][/QUOTE]

Not to be picky or anything but: charley, frances, ivan, jeane it was 4 lol i got hit by 2 so i was counting

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521+Dec 22 2004, 04:51 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 22 2004, 05:46 PM

[/QUOTE]

Not to be picky or anything but: charley, frances, ivan, jeane it was 4 lol i got hit by 2 so i was counting
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24965
[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry forgot one in the count I guess
:lol:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Dec 22 2004, 05:54 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 22 2004, 05:46 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24965
Sorry forgot one in the count I guess
:lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24968
[/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone always forgets charley because he hit like a month before the other ones lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Dec 22 2004, 06:15 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 04:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Triste
@Dec 22 2004, 05:01 PM
up to twenty inches of snow.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24948

holly crap, lucky, i love snow, i wish we'd get 3 feet of it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24962

[/QUOTE]
I think I have to second the opinion with Joe--I am a snow lovin' freak! It is -10 below here today and I am in heaven! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24972
[/B][/QUOTE]

You guys are insane lol i am dreading going up to new jersy and i dont even think there is any snow there

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am in south eastern Indiana. We have 14-16 inches at this point I believe. it's just wrong...just wrong!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
YUCK! It is 0 degrees right now. I'm leaving at 1PM today and heading to Dubuque. I'm praying that I don't have any car problems. It would suck to be stranded on the side of the road in this weather. I'm going to have my dad ready to come and get me if I do.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Dec 23 2004, 10:10 AM
YUCK!  It is 0 degrees right now.  I'm leaving at 1PM today and heading to Dubuque.  I'm praying that I don't have any car problems.  It would suck to be stranded on the side of the road in this weather.  I'm going to have my dad ready to come and get me if I do.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25083
[/QUOTE]

Good luck and be careful.

I went to NY 2 years ago in January and it was the coldest weekend they've had in 10 years. I WANTED TO DIE!!! I admire you people that live in the cold. If anyone ever want to come to Miami, let me know...I work with the Convention & Visitors Bureau and I can get you a great deal in hotels in South Beach
so let me know if you want to escape the cold!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts