Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella fits in so well at our house. We're going to have a difficult time giving her back to our friends Tami and Bob when they get back from Switzerland on Wed. These three girls have become inseparable. Bella on the left, Nissa in the middle and Nya on the right. :wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
They are so cute!!!! Now that you know how well they get along, maybe they will bring her over often for play dates/doggy day care (do they work?), etc...

So awesome that she fit in so well!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh MOVE real fast/no forwarding address LoL j/k obv ;) :D

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I LOVE these pictures!:wub:
I can sure see why it'll be hard to give her back. I love that they're all cuddled up together. I wish my girls would do that! :blush:
Kim, do we see another one in your near future?

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Send them on another vacation!!!! Soon!

Or...ummm.....maybe you need to get another malt....???

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
How can you break them up? I think sending them on another vacation like around the world...might be a good thing.:wub::wub: Just tell them you'll make a sacrifice and watch Bella. Or as others have said, time to get another, again:)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Kim that is beyond precious! How I WISH my three were like that. Callie and Jett are, but Zoe not so much. I'm thinking knowing how Nissa and Nya did with little Bella, a 3rd is a must!

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Oh gosh Kim I can see why you will have a hard time giving Bella back. Isn't it amazing how quickly those three bonded. Those pictures are beyond adorable. Look at Nya's little stick of a tail sticking out there too! LOL Oh they love each other how can they break them up? Tell them you'll get them a new dog to replace Bella. How's that? No?

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Kim little miss Bella looks very content with her make believe sisters. I bet having one more hasn't taken any more effort. Sooooooo, are you maybe thinking about another little sister in the near future? I just love how Nissa accepts newbies.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
We LOVE each other!!! That is what they are thinking and they are just adorable all entwined with one another!!! The girls are going to miss her!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts