Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be making Matilda and B&B their Christmas dresses,:innocent: I want them to look vintage, so I sat down and drew the dress this evening and a hat and shoes, now the big job of finding the fabricB). Tomorrow I will start searching, when I get one made I'll show you what it looks like, WISH ME LUCK
It's been sometime since I've gotten excited about sewing again, I wore myself out last year selling on the internet and the marketplace, so hopefully I will enjoy making their dresses:chili:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Paula i am so excited! I need to ask you a million questions about sewing for the malts. I have made clothes and costumes for my kids, but never anything for the fluffs. I wanted to make something for the T's for Christmas...but I am just at a loss.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
wohoo Paula, that sounds exciting :D I know that you will do fabulous on the girls' new vintage dresses ... I know that because Snowy & Crystal's "hello kitty" dress and vest are still in excellent shape ^_^ They sure are special to us because they were made with love by YOU for them :wub:

I wish you all the best in your search for the fabric ;)
hugs
Kat

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Paula,

I had no idea that you were a seamstress, and that you sold the dresses that you made - how sweet is that?!? I wish I was able to see some of your work.

I can't wait to see what you'll come up with.:wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Vintage dresses?! Now I'm really excited to see the finished dresses Paula! Nothing more beautiful than vintage inspired clothing!!!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I will be making Matilda and B&B their Christmas dresses,:innocent: I want them to look vintage, so I sat down and drew the dress this evening and a hat and shoes, now the big job of finding the fabricB). Tomorrow I will start searching, when I get one made I'll show you what it looks like, WISH ME LUCK
It's been sometime since I've gotten excited about sewing again, I wore myself out last year selling on the internet and the marketplace, so hopefully I will enjoy making their dresses:chili:
Oh good luck, and good for you :thumbsup: I bet they will come out beautiful. Oh I wish I could sew, but so admire all of you who can. Good luck and I know you will enjoy it :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Paula,

I had no idea that you were a seamstress, and that you sold the dresses that you made - how sweet is that?!? I wish I was able to see some of your work.

I can't wait to see what you'll come up with.:wub:
Paula is a fabulous seamstress!!!!! I LOVE her work!!!! All four of my pups have matching leopard harness vests from Paula. and three out of four have black harness vests with their names embroidered on them. :wub::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Paula -- can't wait to see the dresses. I had planned on making my 3 girls new matching dresses for this year, even have the fabric -- but just haven't felt up to it.

Finally decided that Lacie and Tilly can wear dresses from last year and I'll make one for Secret as I still have a little of the fabric left.

I have so much fabric and ideas and just haven't felt up to sewing. Maybe after the new year.

Anyway -- please let me see the girls in their new outfits. Can't wait. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts