Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted today for the first time, although I have been lurking here for quite a while and I never introduced myself, sorry. This is a great site, it's so much fun. My baby is Tucker, he is almost nine months old. He is mostly maltese. His dad was full maltese, but mom was maltese/yorkiepoo. He looks like a maltese though. He has been the joy of my life since December, and we also had a cat, but he has gone missing :( Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love this site.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Welcome to you and Tucker(Ihave a cat with that name) Yes we must see pictures of your baby! I hope your kitty cames home.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
WELCOME

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by TuckersMom@Jul 25 2005, 03:10 PM
I just posted today for the first time, although I have been lurking here for quite a while and I never introduced myself, sorry.  This is a great site, it's so much fun.  My baby is Tucker, he is almost nine months old.  He is mostly maltese.  His dad was full maltese, but mom was maltese/yorkiepoo.  He looks like a maltese though.  He has been the joy of my life since December, and we also had a cat, but he has gone missing 
  Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love this site.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84346
[/QUOTE]
I love it too. Everyone is soooo kind and helpful. Real animal lovers. Nice to meet you. Welcome.....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to SM! sorry to hear about ur kitty. Hope he finds his way home soon!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to you and Tucker. Can't wait to see photos.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will try to see if I can figure out how to post some pics as soon as I get a chance. I know there are instructions at the top of the page, so I will try. This is the first board I've ever posted on, so I am new to all of this. (As some can probably tell.) Thanks again, I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts