Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone :innocent: i have the urge to make another video... but this time, i want to make one for everyone here using all of "our" malts :D
but before i can do it... i need your permission. if you don't want to be in it, please tell me :)

p.s. if you want any particular picture to show up in it, just post it and i'll use it :wub: i love them all, so no worries :) also, you can request as many as you'd like to! i'll be using a lot anyways :thumbsup:

thanks everyone

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I guess I didn't know you had already made a video. I just did a quick search here and didn't see it but could have missed it. Are you saying you want to do a slide show using our pictures? What would you be doing with the slide show?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh no i haven't already made a video - i'm going to make one. i made a video in the past of just the maltese in general but i didn't use any pictures from here. sorry if i made that confusing!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I took make "another video" to mean just "another" video. I didn't even think about the possibility that any previous video included the malts of SM.

Oops, posting at the same time.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
i don't mean to nit pic but just noting that someone may not want their pics used but may miss this post and/or not tell you.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
It might be a good idea to use pics of those who give their permission rather than ask for those who don't want to be included. I'd like to know what is going to be done with the video once compiled. :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
previous video included the malts of SM.
Malts of SM video...

I worked on it with the submission/agreement of the participants back in 2006. It is only there in my youtube channel, but I have to admit that I switched it to *private* (until now, I just turned it to public so that you can view it. Will turn it back to private after you watch it) after a weird person joined SM after watching that video... Don't wanna invite more :wacko1: into one of the sites that I LOVE so much; otherwise, there will be no pleasure of being here for me.

In summer 2008, I worked on another SM video;

This post just reminded me of it and told me that I gotta publish it in my veomo channel - protected by a password

:)

Kat

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Kat, I was just thinking about that video yesterday! Glad you posted it again. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm... well then, i'll get the permission for the people who would like their photos in it or don't mind.

please tell me if you would like your pictures to be used in the video. you can also request certain ones.

if no one wants their piictures in it, i'll create a different video without the pictures from here on it.... i just thought it would be nice and fun..

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Kat, I was just thinking about that video yesterday! Glad you posted it again. :)
awwh Brit, I am glad that I read your mind :HistericalSmiley:

Actually, I better remove it from youtube for one reason: I don't want to invite the wrong people in this forum. That specific video got more than 8,000 views before I switched it to private. Many good people watched it! When I was with Maggie (Villemo, mommy to Steini and Fairy) in Germany, she told me that she came to SM after watching that video:wub: BUT after having this person join SM, yikes, I was so close to coming to this site for picture viewing only. My videos in my youtube channel has 873,000+ views - trust me, there are nasty people who watch (I know it from the comments I receive on my S&C videos that upset me, but then delete them straight away). SM video was on private for more than a year now. I will remove it from there and post it in my Vimeo Channel I have lots of videos in this channel, but only the ones who have the passwords to each video can view, so what I am thinking of doing (after removing it from youtube and posting it in vimeo) is leave the link to SM video AND password in my siggy here. This way, only SM members can view ^_^

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Malts of SM video...
SM Malts

I worked on it with the submission/agreement of the participants back in 2006. It is only there in my youtube channel, but I have to admit that I switched it to *private* (until now, I just turned it to public so that you can view it. Will turn it back to private after you watch it) after a weird person joined SM after watching that video... Don't wanna invite more :wacko1: into one of the sites that I LOVE so much; otherwise, there will be no pleasure of being here for me.

In summer 2008, I worked on another SM video;

This post just reminded me of it and told me that I gotta publish it in my veomo channel - protected by a password

:)

Kat

how cute :) i just want to make a video i can share with you guys - i dont have to mention exactly where its from ;) i just love making videos lol :innocent:

LOL at the crazy post! sorry :blush: i got a kick out of that :w00t: it was funny :) but i'm sure you certainly don't need that again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
hmm... well then, i'll get the permission for the people who would like their photos in it or don't mind.

please tell me if you would like your pictures to be used in the video. you can also request certain ones.

if no one wants their piictures in it, i'll create a different video without the pictures from here on it.... i just thought it would be nice and fun..
Shelby, you still haven't said what you are planning on doing with this video. Is it for just sharing here on SM? Would it be on YouTube? I think that's what people are wanting to know. And please don't take it personally if we are asking a lot of questions. You are fairly new here so we haven't had much time to get to know you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shelby, you still haven't said what you are planning on doing with this video. Is it for just sharing here on SM? Would it be on YouTube? I think that's what people are wanting to know. And please don't take it personally if we are asking a lot of questions. You are fairly new here so we haven't had much time to get to know you.

its fine i understand. it's not going to be on youtube unless someone wanted it to be :blink: i wasn't going to make it public to the world - i was going to put it in my private (yes, its in the settings lol) photobucket account and post it on here for everyone.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you for telling me.
i'm so confused at the moment from the previous posts.
who would like their photos to be used? it's only for this website.

edit: should i wait to make a video until everyone knows me? sorry i just needed something to make a video about and i thought this would be a cute idea :/

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
i just want to make a video i can share with you guys - i dont have to mention exactly where its from ;)
it's not going to be on youtube. i was going to put it in my private (yes, its in the settings lol) photobucket account and post it on here for everyone.
edit: should i wait to make a video until everyone knows me? sorry i just needed something to make a video about and i thought this would be a cute idea :/
You don't have to worry about mentioning where its from if you uploaded it in photobucket *if* your album there was set to private. The setting is not on the video itself. It is on the album, so only the ones who have the link to the video (you + whoever you will give it to) have the access and view to it. I suggest for the link to only be given to SM. If that was what you are planning and *really will do*, S&C wont mind joining :) but only if their mommy was the one who will send you the specific picture -we hope you don't mind if we added a watermark of a tiny writing to it. it wont cover the picture ;)- I am happy that you asked for permission :thumbsup:

LOL at the crazy post! sorry :blush: i got a kick out of that :w00t: it was funny :) but i'm sure you certainly don't need that again :thumbsup:
We gotta always be careful when it comes to people in the Internet. There are nice people, but creepy ones are out there too.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Please don't include Delilahs photos.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
OK to include my three...
I am so envious of all of you who are techy proficient...just took me probably two hours to figure out how to make a signature. And this was a major victory for me - last time I tried, I couldn't get the pics the right size no matter how hard I tried. Getting the names on in a pretty font - I just gave up LOL So looking forward to seeing your video when you get it done (now gonna go view the last one you posted [weird person who joined after viewing...what was up with that???! :p) :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts