Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone!
My bf and I just recently became a proud owner of a maltese (KASPER), and he has brought so much joy to us! He is 6 months old.

Please introduce yourselves to me. this is the first dog i've owned. and i love him to death! but from time to time i have questions, and i'm hoping joining this board will help me answer some of them!

:D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Hi welcome to SM. I have one malt named Parker, he is 2.5yrs old
im a vet student, and i take pet photos

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Hi!!! im cathy and i'm the owner of Sprite(well.....im her mom). and my sister owns Gruffi and Ellie.
so i'm their aunt

and we will all try to answer your questions.
we usually have an answer.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hi and welcome to SM. My husband and I are empty nesters (2 daughters 20 & 22). We have a 10 year old bichon and then our oldest daughter wanted a Maltese. So we got Sadie and fell in love. Her littermate, Sassy, became available and we got her a few months later. We have the best time with them!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hello and Welcome. I am also new to the site. I am momma to Baby Gizmo (nicknamed Gizzie) who just had his 1st Birthday. You will love the adorable pictures of the babys and a lot of interesting topics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! I'm the proud mommy of "Conan". He will be 2 in July. I'm also bringing home my new Malt "Apollo" this weekend! I'll be sure to post a lot of picts!

Jennifer

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes! I considered Casper for Cloud's name too!
I have 2 babies and they are my first ever. Buttercloud and Noriko are over 2 wks apart. My sister has Noriko's brother of the same litter. They are one of the bestest thing that has happen to my life!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! My name is Kristi. I have 1 female maltese named Lexi. She is 15 months old. I'm in the process of searching for a second maltese.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Hi and welcome! My baby's name is Paris and she is six months old. You will learn so much from this forum!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi and welcome! I have two Malts: Kallie, who will be three on May 6 and Catcher, who will be one on May 2. So glad you joined us!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hi and welcome to SM....our little girls name is Sisse Louise. She is a little over 5 months and the love of our lives......Your little Kasper is a sweetie. We ALL have questions from time to time and you WILL find the answers here!! Everyone on SM is great.....glad you found us

1 - 20 of 21 Posts